Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Raindrops slapped on the leaves, making a crackling sound.

    Occasionally passing by a tall broad-leaved plant, be careful if its leaves full of water will suddenly bend over and pour the water on the head of the passers-by.

    In the forest at night, the road is not easy to walk.

    In order to save power, the entire team only turned on three flashlights.

    One opens the way in front, the other opens the way for everyone in the back, and the other is in Chu Jinzhi's hand, the light is cast far away, alerting any position that makes a strange noise.

    Everyone is not feeling well.

    Carrying a large bag on the back, the clothes on the body can both prevent rain and keep warm. The body temperature did not drop rapidly because of the heavy rain, but in the same way, the air that was exhaled into the lung cavity was moist and cold, and everything that came into contact with him was It's not very comfortable to soak in water.

    But no one made a sound, and even Xin Tian buried her head in trying to keep up with the leader's footsteps.

    He didn't even have the strength to raise his head to look at the pitch-black forest around him, and then generate too much fear.

    This is already the seventh day of their survival mission. According to the current process, they should be able to reach the top of the mountain within the stipulated ten days and obtain the red flag required for the mission.

    Although there were some minor accidents before, but because Chu Jinzhi discovered it in time, he took them away in advance.

    But in terms of the weather, everything went smoothly, and they even thought that the survival of this stop would end soon after they reached Cao Xu. Before going to bed tonight, they are still in the mood to discuss the route to go back after they get the flag tomorrow, because it is going down the mountain, which will be much easier than going up the mountain.

    But the rain taught them that nature was never truly gentle and kind.

    Lin Shuyu was still very worried at first, but Chu Jinzhi always behaved calmly, and he never hesitated or hesitated in his steps forward. This attitude affected Lin Shuyu, and she gradually regained a sense of peace of mind.

    The facts showed that Chu Jinzhi was indeed very familiar with the forest. After walking at high intensity for about an hour, Chu Jinzhi brought everyone to a dry cave.     "I found out that there are traces of bears living in this direction before, but I didn't expect that this hole has not been occupied by other animals." Chu Jinzhi took a serious turn at the entrance of the cave and said so.     At this moment, everyone didn't have the brain to think about another meaning in Chu Jinzhi's words. Lin Shuyu wanted to ask that you are not sure that this bear den has no owner, yet you dare to bring them straight here.     But looking at everyone's tired appearance, Lin Shuyu also knew that it was not suitable to say more at this time, so he just let everyone in and cleaned the ground of the stone cave hastily, but there was no way to pay too much attention. continue to sleep.     With this trip to shelter from the rain, there is still no extra time for them to delay until dawn. Because if it is delayed any longer, the time for the subsequent hike up the mountain will be compressed to the extent that it is necessary to catch the road in the middle of the night at night.     Everyone else fell asleep, and the staff re-tent up their tents outside the cave.     Occasionally, low voices came in vaguely, and more were blurred by the sound of rain that was falling more and more.     Lin Shuyu closed his eyes and was drowsy, and there was a rustling sound that only came out when the sleeping bag moved.     Soon, a breath came to his ear, and someone asked quietly, "You really don't want to sleep with me tonight?"     Lin Shuyu: "..." She     turned around, turned her back to someone, and closed the door. Eyes continue to sleep.     The word is made for someone. That night, Lin Shuyu tried to hook up with this person for the first time. She didn't have a coquettish temperament.     In her imagination, she should lean over after getting the answer, and then gently put her head on the other's head or shoulder.     But what comes next?