Chapter 116

Chapter 116 Romantic Travel Variety Show

    "Romantic Cabin?"

    Chu Jinzhi glanced at Lin Shuyu, who was sitting next to him, a little uneasy and a little puzzled: "If you want a stronger emotion, can we cultivate it soon when we have time?"

    Lin Shuyu looked down at the location and introduction of this variety show, but didn't say a word.

    Director Cui smiled kindly: "Then do you have time to cultivate well?"

    This really confused Chu Jinzhi, and Lin Shuyu also frowned.

    After Chu Jinzhi finished filming "Spring River and Autumn Night White", although there is a blank area for a period of time before the next play, it is not that there is no work. The second season of "Stars in the Wilderness" will also start shooting in April.

    The matter of going back to the hometown that was discussed with Lin Shuyu before was also squeezed out of the one-week break after the recording of each station of Hoshino.

    Lin Shuyu even has an S-level film and television work that his company has invested heavily in to be shot at intervals in the later stage of "Star Wilderness Survival". At that time, Chu Jinzhi should also join the war film crew invested by Danhongtai to start an intensive shooting task.

    After a month of filming, the innocent and ambiguous scenes on the high school campus in the first half of "Spring River and Autumn Nights" will be finished tomorrow. The protagonist reunites with the scene where the old love is rekindled.     Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu can still act in scenes with warm applause, but there is a cohabitation and daily life after marriage. Director Cui has very delicate requirements. He hopes that the two will have a tacit understanding that is naturally revealed, and that the vigorous love after marriage will turn into a long stream. A sense of tranquility.     This stumped the two of them.     Therefore, Director Cui proposed that the two of them can be recommended to participate in a variety show for couples in love.     In this regard, Director Cui did not force it, after all, he was filming a movie, not a documentary about his own life.

    "You can think about it, wanting to be more delicate and full is my requirement as a director. I don't force actors to be immersed in it. Your acting skills are all great." Director Cui finally gave a sincere compliment.

    However, before leaving, she still, as an elder, gave a little advice: "If you have no plans to disclose your relationship in the near future, just pretend that I have not mentioned this variety show, and you can try to watch some in the park on the street. The interaction between husband and wife is full of emotions, and our Chunjiang crew will also rely on hyping scandals between actors to promote it."     This crew has been very Buddhist from the beginning, casting, shooting, and even now it is famous on the Internet. The tidbits of the official Weibo are also put on some funny daily life, and there is no intention of consuming actor fans at all.     Director Cui himself is in a semi-retired state. After the filming of Chunjiang, whom he misses in his heart, there is a high probability that he will really retire, so he doesn't care about the box office. What matters more is the completion of the film.     After Director Cui left, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu sat on the sofa by the window in the not so spacious hotel room, each quietly immersed in their own thoughts.     After a while, in the rustling sound, Chu Jinzhi kicked his slippers and hung his legs on the armrest of the sofa, while his upper body habitually lay on Lin Shuyu's legs.     The sofa is just a two-seater sofa that is just big enough for two people to sit on. This time, most of her body was hung outside the armrest.     Chu Jinzhi didn't feel any discomfort either. He swayed and kicked his dangling legs. He lay on his back and wrapped his hands around Lin Shuyu's neck.     Every time she lay in her arms like this, Lin Shuyu felt that she was full of softness. Taking a sigh of relief, Lin Shuyu stroked her cheek, and before Chu Jinzhi opened her mouth to speak, her index finger pressed on her lips, and while fiddling with the rosy and sweet bead, she said softly, "This month, my grandfather is the third time. He has been admitted to the hospital, and he may die soon after."