Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Fans Visiting Class

    Even famous directors can't keep their heads buried in filming, and now they pay attention to the fragrance of wine and are afraid of deep alleys. One month into the shooting, the crew arranged for fans and some reporters to visit the class.

    In order not to leak the filming content of the crew in advance, the scene of the visit was arranged in a separate room. Those who didn't film will go there first, in batches, and when Chu Jinzhi is off, the on-set manager will come to inform, "Mr. Chu, please go to the visiting room."

    Chu Jinzhi asked casually, "Did Lin Shuyu go?

    " Wu said: "No, wait for you, the fans mentioned earlier include your CP fans, and the two of you arranged to go together."

    Under the care of her assistant, she drank water and made up her makeup, and when she went out, she saw a full body Lin Shuyu in a simple snow-blue dress.

    In today's scene, it's time for Lin Shuyu's later cultivation to become a big success, and it's time to fight in all directions, and she naturally becomes more relaxed and calm when she wears it. Seeing Chu Jinzhi coming out, Lin Shuyu handed the mobile phone in his hand to his assistant, and greeted her sideways: "I heard that the fans here are CP fans."

    Chu Jinzhi ran two steps, and took her outstretched hand: " Yeah, I didn't expect that some CP fans would come to us to eat CP, hahaha for a while, do we want to tear it apart and let their dreams shatter on the spot?"

    Knowing that she was joking, Lin Shuyu smiled, "Then you stayed overnight again. Climbing up on Weibo and making fun of me?"

    Chu Jinzhi choked, quite annoyed by shooting himself in the foot, and hurriedly pulled someone: "Let's go, don't make fans wait too long, come all the way to visit the class , it's not easy."

    Lin Shuyu didn't hold on to it either. When she was backstabbed after recording a variety show for the first time, she really had a lot of emotions, and she was eager to ask. But when the two added a V letter and felt the man on the opposite side's laughter, scolding, and casual approach, Lin Shuyu didn't ask anything in the end, and didn't even mention a word.

    Just because Chu Jinzhi gave her the courage to believe, she believed that such a person would not really do anything to hurt her.

    So when the agent talked repeatedly, Lin Shuyu took the initiative to help Chu Jinzhi to cover up the past.

    She thought, maybe at some point this person will take the initiative to explain to her frankly. Anyway, nothing to worry about.

    In the visiting room, the fans were roughly divided into two groups. One group was naturally the crispy fish noodles who followed their sister to break up their love and focus on their careers, and the other group were the faint-hearted CP fans who drank CP in the dark. As for the fans of Chu Jinzhi? Sitting in the middle of the two factions, it can be called both sides.

    They can not only discuss career development with Suyufen, but also talk about learning with CP fans laughing and joking.

    You Suyufen asked Chu Jinzhi's fans: "Are you really not your sister's career fans? It's not easy for your career to re-emerge. It's time to talk about love, isn't it?"

    Chu Jinzhi's fans are very follow-up Sex: "Hey, anyway, whether it's career or love, it all depends on Honghong herself, we are just a passer-by in her life, let's go with her!"

    Suyufen: "......"

    This will not be a fake fan Bar? !

    Some CP fans took the opportunity to fight for Amway: "That's right, you can do business at any time, but when you do love, you won't come when you can't miss it! Sisters, Jinzhiyuye's beautiful love, is it really not coming?"