Chapter 95

Chapter 95 The Day of Boom and Boom

    I don't know where Sister Lin's gossip about Houmi's company wanting to explode the melon top tank came from. In short, Chu Jinzhi can at least be sure of one thing: there must be a lot of people who got this gossip.

    Because many stars announced their schedules this morning, even if they didn't publish the draft, they all predicted that they would conduct live broadcasts for fans' welfare.

    At this time, the entertainment industry is in a very delicate atmosphere, which is indescribable, but in it, you can really feel it.

    In the company's practice room, Chu Jinzhi continued to rehearse the program to be performed on the Red Platform for the New Year's Day party, accompanied by Xiao Deng, while Sister Lin called up the public relations team and waited in the meeting room.

    Finally, at eleven o'clock in the morning, Hou Mi's studio Weibo and his personal Weibo issued a handwritten apology at the same time, and said that he had visited Jiang Mi in the hospital and reached a settlement intention. I hope this is the end of the matter. until.

    At 11:30 in the morning, a well-known marketing account broke the scandal that "Stars in the Wilderness" had a script, using vague professional terms such as "supposedly, probably, and clearly" between the lines, insinuating that Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu were the most successful hype this year. "Win-win" means that there is a team behind the two people's hot hype.

    Not long after, another paparazzi sent several photos, saying that this year's golden scepter actress Lin Shuyu had a close relationship with the chairman of Hai Princess Film and Television Group. Last night, the chairman was photographed entering and leaving Lin Shuyu's house and had a sweet night.

    Last night, Chu Jinzhi, who was lying on his girlfriend's bed, said, "???"

    Sister Lin pushed open the door of the practice room with a solemn expression, and found Chu Jinzhi who was resting, "It seems that Hou Mi is going to bite you. Don't let Lin Shuyu go, everyone else's materials are thunder and rain, only the two of you have the navy to guide the public opinion."

    Persimmon picks up the soft pinch, at present, it seems that there is both heat and no strong backing. , Only Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu among the florets of the Mesozoic era can carry the heavy responsibility of the "top tank" that attracts the attention of the whole network.

    Sister Lin said: "We need to solve this crisis as soon as possible, otherwise we may lose the invitation to Danhongtai's New Year's Day party."

    Due to its unique nature, Danhongtai, in a certain way, can be regarded as a star artist enough to be "popular" "The weather vane, once Chu Jinzhi gets this invitation and loses it, no matter how he proves his innocence afterwards, it will leave a "not popular enough" impression.

    This is very serious for a domestic entertainment star.

    Chu Jinzhi also understood this point, "I understand, Sister Lin, don't worry, I will find a way here."

    Sister Lin let out a long breath, showing a rare expression of apology: "Sorry, Jinzhi, It's because I can't protect you."

    Her intention was to ask Chu Jinzhi to ask the hacker/guest netizen who is suspected of being a black fan to help, and now Houmi is only releasing black material that seems to be true or false, and there will be more in the future. More black material will be poured on Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu.

    On Lin Shuyu's side, Princess Hai was escorting her, but here in Chu Jinzhi, Sister Lin felt powerless. She can ask the "Star Wilderness Survival" to issue a statement to severely reprimand those who spread rumors, or she can ask the navy to lead the way, but these measures are obviously not enough.