Chapter 115

Chapter 115: Golden branches and jade leaves reverse CP?

    The corridors and corridors of the Wenqu Building were bustling with people moving up and down the desks and chairs. The one on the right leaned against the wall to go up one after another, and the one on the left leaned against the escalator to push down.

    The girl with a youthful face and elegant features carried a heavy table by herself, with white headphone cables hanging from her ears, and patiently followed the crowd one step at a time.

    "Hey, let's, let's, trouble, let's go, help the rivers and lakes, let's go!"

    Suddenly someone approached quickly from above, exclaiming one after another from the crowd, and a figure in blue and white school uniform walked from the escalator Slide up and down.

    When he reached the corner, he saw that he was about to hit someone, and the guy grabbed the iron handrail again, and his body turned abruptly, and his feet continued to slide down the next handrail without touching it.

    The figure came and went like the wind, so fast that people could only see the tail of her hair flying in the wind. Wherever the figure went, there was a commotion.

    The girl just glanced at her casually, but she listened to the discussion of her classmates, saying that the person was Jiang Yuebai from the second and first class of high school.

    So the girl who had bowed her head to sink into her own world raised her head again, and this time she ripped off the earphones from her ears, carefully capturing everyone's discussions.

    "What happened?"

    "She is Jiang Yuebai?"

    "It's too much."

    "Isn't it saying that Jianghu is in an emergency? Maybe there is an emergency."

    "It's so dangerous, it almost flew directly to us just now. It's up." The

    classmates talked a lot, some were curious, some were dissatisfied, some understood, and some complained. But soon, two teachers and a few classmates were squeezed down from the top. Seeing their anxious expressions, two of the classmates were panting and blushing. It seemed that there was something urgent.

    Everyone stopped complaining, but wondered what happened.

    "Ka! Very good, everyone take a rest, the props team will clean up the scene."

    Chu Jinzhi, who had already left the camera, had heard of it. After the group performance had exited and the stairwell was free, he only took three steps to go back upstairs.

    Director Cui was talking to Lin Shuyu when he saw Chu Jinzhi coming up and beckoned her to go too.

    The length of the movie is limited. If you want to tell a story in a limited time, it is natural to choose key plays. Therefore, the story of "Spring River and Autumn Nights" began when the second semester of high school began when the collective changed teaching buildings.

    Because of the relocation of the classrooms, Class 16 of the liberal arts and Class 1 of the sciences, which were originally separated from two teaching buildings, have become "neighbors" by accident.     It is said that this drama can be filmed in about two months, but it is not really concentrated in two months. After all, no matter how powerful people are, they are not yet powerful enough to rely on human resources to change the scenery of the season.     Director Cui is also a person who likes to use real scenes very much. In other words, whenever conditions permit, there is no director who does not want to use real scenes. The hues of nature are the most mysterious and cannot be compared with artificial hues.     She is neither in a hurry nor short of funds for this movie, purely to fulfill her own dream, so she can still afford it in seasons.     So after more than a month of filming, the second half of the scenes have to be filmed intermittently from summer to autumn.     "...You handled the gradual changes in your eyes very well. The next scene is when you see her walking past the door in the classroom. Do you know how to deal with emotional changes?"     Chu Jinzhi Walking over, he calmly put his hand under the hat that came with Lin Shuyu's thick coat.     In winter, everyone likes to drill in a warm place. The warmest coat with a hat is naturally under the hat. Others don't care if they see it, so Chu Jinzhi's hand that drills the hat naturally goes through and rests on Lin Shuyu's shoulder. up, grab people.     Director Cui, who was the only one who knew, glanced at her, Chu Jinzhi pretended not to notice, and nodded solemnly to show that he listened carefully.     Director Cui: "..."