Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Killing Crazy

    After one party tried to prove that he was Chu Jinzhi himself, while the other played "Let's find fault together" and tried hard to prove that Chu Honghua's account was hacked with a microscope, the haggard Chu Jinzhi finally ushered in victory. Dawn.

    On the first day of the release of "Gunshot", 180 million, the second day, 320 million, and the third day 410 million...

    On the occasion of May Day, an anti-Japanese movie with a heroine leading the charge can have such a box office, Absolutely beyond all expectations.

    For a while, countless filmmakers were analyzing why this film was able to take the lead, and it directly smashed the second place in the May 1st box office by more than one billion in three days.

    "...We can see the explosive power in the follow-up, and the highest daily box office has not yet reached..."

    "This is definitely the only film and television work in the Anti-Japanese War movie where the heroine has taken the lead and achieved such achievements.. ...."

    "The reason for this, in addition to the director, screenwriter, filming and editing and the actors' solid acting skills, the explosion of "Gunshot" is also mixed with many coincidences, haha, today we will invite the famous filmmaker Mr. Chao to give Let's talk about it..."

    Where there is traffic, there is a marketing account.

    Compared with serious film and television people, marketing accounts are more eye-catching. Many marketing accounts have mentioned the vigorous "dialectical competition" between a former artist and her die-hard black fan group.

    This brought a lot of "walking points reserve" to Chu Jinzhi.

    Chu Jinzhi, who has not been a demon for three days, refreshed the growing crowd of onlookers on his Weibo, and asked the system thoughtfully: "Tongzi, can you guarantee that the notification resources exchanged in the mall will not be forcibly interrupted by external forces. , right?" The

    face-slapped system proudly raised its voice: [Of course! Our system is absolutely flawless! ]

    Chu Jinzhi smiled reassuringly, "Very good, keep it up." He

    added, "By the way, Tong'er, give me the Weibo password again."

    System: [...] Shouldn't it reiterate for the 100th time that it's just a system not a personal assistant?

    Chu Jinzhi: "Hey, let me tell you, Tong'er, in fact, I go back to my hometown to herd cattle..."

    System: [A good host is no problem with a host :)]

    Forget it, obviously I'm used to it.

    However, it still couldn't help but develop a little curiosity that the system shouldn't have. How many cows are there in the host's hometown waiting for her to go back?

    As a tyrant in the entertainment industry, Wang Shao keeps a group of dog legs all year round.

    At the beginning, he wanted to lean on the popular national red rose, but he was slapped and slapped. This was definitely the worst waterloo in his career as a girl.

    So Chu Jinzhi got the highest package from Wang Shao.

    ——Resource block + year-round professional water corps 24-hour tracking throughout the year.

    Zhang Jun is the head of the Bao Nian Shui Corps.

    During this time, Chu Jinzhi, who had been diving for a long time, suddenly appeared, but Zhang Jun and others were exhausted.