Chapter 118

Chapter 118 Is she prying at my corner?

    The mountain is not high, just big enough. Choosing the shortest way, Chu Jinzhi walked like a fly with the follower, and walked out a few hundred meters to ensure that he would not be called down to help carry the suitcase. Only then did Chu Jinzhi slow down and look around curiously.

    Most of the peach and pear trees were on the side of the road that faced them when they got off the bus. Looking into the distance, you could see other trees, and even a golden rapeseed flower.

    Looking further into the distance, there is also a sparkling reservoir, with mountains and water, green mountains and green waters, and the environment is really good.

    Going up the steps, after reaching the top of the mountain, you can see a large flat meadow, and a small farmhouse with a wooden house structure is quietly located behind the flower promenade formed by the climbing vines of roses.

    There is a small thatched pavilion by the promenade. There are three people sitting in the pavilion, a middle-aged couple and a young man. Chu Jinzhi saw the other party, and the other party also saw her.

    Seeing Chu Jinzhi coming, the three of them greeted them from the thatched pavilion with smiles on their faces.

    "Is that Mr. Chu Jinzhi? Haha, welcome, welcome to our romantic cottage!" The

    middle-aged couple are well-known supporting role professionals in the circle, and the role models of drama celebrities are not popular, but the audience relationship between the two is good. The latest season was invited to reside in "Romantic Cabin".

    "Romantic Cabin" uses a well-known loving couple as "hosts" in each season, and is responsible for entertaining young men and women who come here to find love in each season.

    Sometimes it's an amateur couple, sometimes it's a celebrity couple, all of which are genuine and loving couples.

    So far, among the flying guests in this issue, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu are the biggest names.

    It's no wonder that the show crew and resident guests are more enthusiastic.

    The first to welcome was the host, Ning Runmiao, known as Brother Shui, followed by his wife Lan Ling. Lan Ling's figure was slightly fat, she smiled kindly, and she stepped forward to shake hands with Chu Jinzhi: "It's been hard work, are you tired all the way? I originally said that I would pick you up, but the show team insisted that they would dispose of you, haha. ."

    Hearing this, Chu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows proudly, and flipped his suitcase lightly: "Fortunately, I have already prepared, and the suitcase is very light."

    Then she said to Ning Runmiao: "Mr. Ning, don't make fun of me, shout. I don't even dare to agree to my teacher, just call me by my name, and the nickname will be fine."

    Everyone knows that her most famous nickname is the black name that black fans mocked her back then, but Chu Jinzhi accepted it well.

    Ning Runmiao and his wife, who were already embarrassed about how to call her, were also secretly relieved, smiled and greeted her twice, and then called "Zhizhi".

    The young man who had been following him smiled well and took the suitcase from Chu Jinzhi's hand, "Sister Zhizhi, my name is Ye Shuyu, shall I show you your room, are you tired? Do you want to rest? What?"

    Ye Shuyu made his debut on a talent show, the same period as Zhou Zheng, who successfully ate Guo Jia's collective cauldron not long ago. As soon as Zhou Zheng's incident happened, other people who debuted in the current period were more or less affected, and Ye Shuyu was no exception. This time, he came to participate in Lian Zong to find someone to fry CP to increase the popularity.     Now seeing that the first female guest to come is actually Chu Jinzhi, a frequent Weibo hot searcher known as the "turning koi", Ye Shuyu's eyes lit up, and naturally she was very attentive to circle around, and the little milk dog was full of style.     Chu Jinzhi was reluctant to carry suitcases for others, but she didn't mind the free labor. As the masters, Ning Runmiao and his wife also entered the wooden house together.     When I entered the house, I found out that the outside of the wooden house was made of wood, but the inside was made of cement, but it was just pasted with wood grain wallpaper. Still on the second floor.     Downstairs is the living area and upstairs is the bedroom.     Going up the wooden stairs is a symmetrical corridor, with a toilet at one end and a small open-air platform at the other. On both sides of the corridor are four door-to-door rooms.     There are a total of six flying guests in this issue, three men and three women. The three rooms are arranged, one is the master bedroom of Ning Runmiao and his wife, and the other is a shared study room.