Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Not only the guests are happy about the return of Wei Lan, but the staff of Hoshino show team are also happy.     The assistant director sighed even more: "This Wei Lan is

    really good. I know something happened here, and even the release of the new song has been postponed. "

The "Group" plan added another main cadre.

    Although Wei Lan is not physically strong and eloquent, he can sing, and when necessary, he can also act as a small band as an artificial BGM.

    A new day starts with delivering eggs to the old village chief.

    Chu Jinzhi took Xin Tian to the village, Lin Shuyu handled bamboo at home, Wei Lan, Cao Xu, Du Jiajia and the three took the initiative to ask Ying to split the strips and take turns to carry water to fill the water tank.

    When Chu Jinzhi came back, there was a familiar figure behind him, it was the black and thin Liuwa.

    "It's also a coincidence. There is an aunt in the village who said that her mother's village will hold a birthday party recently. I heard that we can book a performance here, and she said that you can help us ask questions. I plan to go with you in the afternoon to see the situation."

    Many rural areas are now When people want to hold a banquet at home, most people prefer to charter a car to invite guests to a place where there is a restaurant. When most of the guests are outside, there are not many guests going to the village, and they can be pulled away in one car. Second, whether it is in terms of face or various conveniences, the village has never been able to compare.     This time, the financial conditions of the family who hosted the birthday banquet were okay, but because the old man had inconvenient legs and feet, and he was 90 years old, the sons and daughters specially took time to come back during the summer vacation to hold a party to make the old man happy.     But it is precisely because it is in the middle of the year that the banquet is held in the home village, so it is destined that there will not be many guests.     It was precisely because of this that the aunt who spoke up felt that Chu Jinzhi and the other "non-professionals" could try it.     This is a pleasant surprise.

    Lin Shuyu proposed to follow him, Chu Jinzhi smiled, "It's not certain whether this will happen or not, we will go to the market in the town the day after tomorrow, and then we have to sell things, so you can stay at home and see if you can make some gadgets. ."

    That's it.

    Chu Jinzhi came back and said that he was going to leave, and the program team also divided the staff to follow.

    I thought it was time to come back in the afternoon, but it turned dark until the night and the moon was getting higher and higher. When the sky was approaching, Chu Jinzhi came back with the staff and told the others who were still waiting for her news. : "It's settled, we can prepare it, the day after tomorrow, and perform there for two hours, rest there for one night at night, and come back the next day." There are meals reserved

    for her in the kitchen, There is also a pot of hot water.

    After eating and taking a shower, and rubbing the clothes with soap to dry, Chu Jinzhi went back to the room and lay down, and there was a person next to him.

    "Why haven't you slept yet?"

    Just now, after Lin Shuyu helped her mix the hot water, Chu Jinzhi told her to go back to sleep quickly. She had been busy for almost an hour, but she still hadn't slept.

    Xin Tian, ​​who was beside her, had already fallen asleep, and she was still grinding her teeth.

    The moonlight is very bright tonight, and through the window, it is possible to see people clearly even without lights in the room.

After being bound to the face-slapping system, I became popular [entertainment]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें