Chapter 126

Chapter 126

    Xiao Zhou is a new employee who has just graduated. It should be the most troublesome adjustment period, but who made her aunt an executive of this company, and she still loves her very much. She is her aunt on the first day of work. I brought her here in person, and we have lunch together every day after that.

    So Xiao Zhou is also a related household.

    However, Xiao Zhou doesn't like to provoke right and wrong. His biggest hobby is to sneak a fish at his workstation every morning after the short meeting of the department, and enjoy the negative mood absorbed by the short meeting.

    She is a fan of Weibo, and she goes up every day to see what's new on the list of popular search terms. When he saw #big star Chu Jinzhi, who was the third most searched list, lose his vest and was suspected of being a die-hard fan of Jialin, Xiao Zhou's eyes lit up, his fingers faster than his brain and he clicked in without hesitation.

    Because her brain already has such a fixed formula.

    Chu Jinzhi = Infinite Happiness

    If you want to reap infinite happiness, of course, you have to look at Chu Jinzhi, the most wonderful female star in the entertainment industry!

    One of the most popular bloggers is called "Infinite Entertainment Can't Do Without Me", and at first glance it is known that it is an old marketing account in the entertainment industry.

    Brother No, from the beginning, he described the interaction of Chu Lin's CP in "Romantic Cabin" in the last issue, and archaeologically "Survival in the Wilderness of the Stars" and "The Script Battle Royale", suspecting that the two of Chu Lin are not just simple this time. Frying CP is probably because the actors love fake dramas.

    In order to verify his guess, I watched the edited version of "Romantic Cabin" several times, and finally found a blind spot on the ninth time.     A screenshot of that picture is attached next to it. The eye-catching red circle circled the corner of the picture and flashed the rope tied with the curtain. After deliberately zooming in, a delicate cheongsam figurine pendant was clearly hanging on the rope.     Brother No, he also put a high-definition picture of Chu Jinzhi showing off his figure in the fan group, which he obtained from other channels.     Such a comparison, it is obvious that the two figures are the same.

    So, from this point of view, Brother Noble extended the famous humorous sister "Xiaobai confronted me" in the crispy fish meal.

    From here, things started to get mysterious.

    It is known that the crispy fish powder "Xiaobai faces me" has been stamped with Lin Shuyuwei's powder. Every time she takes the lead in rushing to the Chu Jinzhi Weibo Square, she can be called "Poison Wei".

    But now, the famous Lin Shuyu "Du Wei" and Chu Jinzhi have the same out-of-print figurine that is absolutely impossible to repeat. "Xiaobai faces me on the front" is still openly admitting in the group that the little rainbow composition regarded as a classic by Lin Shuyu's fans is she wrote.     So Chu Jinzhi probably fell in love with the heroine Lin Shuyu at first sight while watching the movie "Gunshots". She wrote a small composition and got an out-of-print Ruyi cheongsam figure. Later, because of some kind of suspected elementary school chicken thinking, she had the first public diss Lin Shuyu's blog post on Weibo.     Here, Brother Nobu used a lot of vocabulary to exaggerate that Lin Shuyu was still at the level of "unknown" at that time, and Chu Jinzhi, although the entire Internet had been hacked for two years and was obscure in the center of the earth, was considered a dead camel, using his own Shengshi Meiyan Photo did everything she could to promote the first movie for the person she liked.     Brother No, the last original words were: "She knows that in the end she only has the beauty of being a national red rose and can barely attract more attention from netizens. How about in the past two years, has she ever posted a beautiful photo of herself? For the person I like, Chu Jinzhi's courage to give everything makes me ashamed."     There is a small line below: I can't do it without me, brother, and there is a little doubt without evidence. When Chu Jinzhi suddenly lost his mind and took the initiative to poke a certain pain point, whether Also just to attract more attention?     This blog post is very long and full of pictures and texts. Not only are there screenshots of "Xiao Bai's face on me" who fought for Lin Shuyu late at night, but also a comparison of the appearance timetable between Chu Jinzhi and "Xiao Bai's face on me", and every time Chu Jinzhi microscopically The result of the "reverse nurse" who was 100% slapped in the face after Bo diss Lin Shuyu.     Prove one thing from almost every angle.