Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Chu Jinzhi's name and ridicule

    The graceful Li Bai emerged from the grass, stabbed twice, drew circles to avoid the attack, and then took another big one, running around with the residual blood, busy harvesting people's heads, it bit Han Tiao and didn't let go. It doesn't matter if Yao is beaten into a deer.

    It wasn't until he was satisfied that he harvested the head of the opposite jungler, and then pressed a provocative word on the spot, with a bubble of "Haha, good fight" on his head, and when he looked back, he found that the deer was chased and killed by a few residual blood.     Chu Jinzhi: "..." Lin Shuyu: " ..."     Teammate A: [

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ? This is really not trolling your rival hahaha]     Teammate B: [Pfft, Xiaolu, come with me, I will protect you]     Teammate C passed by silently and made a system voice of "follow me" to Xiaolu.     Chu Jinzhi: "Cough, mistake, really, this is really a mistake, I will definitely not do it next time!"     Although there is no love in e-sports, she is here to show her love and abuse the canyon dog, how could she forget it for a while!     After the second game, Chu Jinzhi didn't dare to take the jungle position that was the easiest for him to play, so he greeted Lin Shuyu to take Da Qiao, and took Sun Ce himself: "Xiao Bai, don't worry, this time I'll take you to the world with a boat, Never capsize!"     It is true that they will not capsize, that is, every time they see any residual blood on the map, they will go straight with Da Qiao, and in the end they will get their heads, but both of them are also lying dead under the enemy tower.     Enemy A: [...As for? What kind of hatred and resentment this is, bring my wife to die with me] Chu Jinzhi: "..." I     dare not say a     word.jpg Lin Shuyu: "..." Lin Shuyu: "     The     next one I will not Take the assistant, I want to play other things, you can go on your own."     Chu Jinzhi: "嘤嘤嘤."

    I thought it would be a romantic two-player game time, but I didn't expect this guy to go to the bone. Lin Shuyu completely abandoned the original idea and seriously studied the gameplay of other heroes.

    Chu Jinzhi was helpless, and had to conscientiously give Lin Shuyu the red and blue father to atone for his sins, which made Lin Shuyu experience the fun of the game.

    At the end of the downstream, Lin Shuyu concluded: "You are not suitable for taking a girl, so let's just play like this in the future."

    The ultimate dream is to take the girl to swim in the eyes of the jealous teammates and the enemy Chu Jinzhi: "嘤嘤Hey, Xiaobai, you can't deprive me of my dreams because of my temporary discomfort ." Lin Shuyu couldn't help laughing

    : "No, I can."

    Chu Jinzhi sighed, well, anyway, Xiaobai is so soft-hearted, he will fool around in the future, cough , after coaxing him, he would definitely be willing to ride on her head and let her take it.

    Because he played too late, Lin Shuyu couldn't help yawning repeatedly when he went to the company the next morning. The frequency was so high that Yao Tong looked at him: "Did you sleep well last night?"

    Lin Shuyu thought of someone's grievance last night . I couldn't help laughing out loud: "Well, I slept a little late."

    More than a little late, it was already past four o'clock when I put down my phone.

    Someone is fine, maybe he is still sleeping.

    "...Shuyu, Shuyu?" Lin Shuyu

    recovered: "Huh?"