Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Talent Shows for Survival Tools

    After seven or eight rounds of childish head-breaking, Sister Lin rushed over with another phone call, "I just told you to be quiet, what are you doing?!"

    Chu Jinzhi was not afraid of boiling water: "Sister Lin , I originally drew traffic from the program official Weibo, but now it's alright, the whole network knows that we are breaking our heads, and it's really black history to post it and delete it."

    "Posting like you is a black history. "

    It's black history, at least I accept it calmly."

    Sister Lin was speechless, but she knew she couldn't delete it any more, so she said ruthlessly, "I asked Xiao Deng to collect your phone, and then give me a good show! I've got someone to encrypt the Weibo password, don't try to unlock it again!" The

    door was knocked as soon as the phone was hung up, and the little assistant poked his head to look inside, and after meeting Chu Jinzhi's gaze, he smiled shyly: "Zhizhi , Sister Lin asked me to get my phone."

    Chu Jinzhi didn't deliberately embarrass her, she handed in her cell phone obediently, and turned around and poked the system to use it as an Internet screen, and said that she wanted to supervise how her another face-slap task was arranged, otherwise she would not be able to do it.

    The system is helpless and can only act as her brain, but this guy uses it to chase the Sichuan dialect version of cat and mouse, smiling like a fool.

    System: "..."

    After a good night's sleep, the five guests officially landed on the island the next day.

    Today, everyone put on the uniform camouflage uniforms prepared by the program team, with the blessing of camouflage uniforms, all of them are quite heroic.

    On the beach, the program group posed, and the camera in the live broadcast room also opened. First, everyone was asked to hand in their suitcases and the rules were read out.

    "First of all, welcome everyone to the "Star Wild Survival" program. The live broadcast room has been opened. In the next seven days of survival, there will be eight hours of live broadcast every day. You can say hello to the audience first." Among the

    five guests Houmi took the character of the calm big brother, and greeted the camera in a law-abiding manner.

    Cao Xu is an unburdened comedian. He put a big face sticker directly at the camera, and his back molars laughed.

    Tong Zixuan is still a cool girl. Today, she wears smoggy blue short hair. She doesn't know what to think, but she still wears a heavy smoky makeup to go to the island. Does she not know that the show crew will not allow guests to bring Cosmetics on the island?

    Of course, it may also be cool for a while.

    Cool girl nodded slightly towards the camera, asked in a low voice, and then returned to her original position.

    When it was Lin Shuyu's turn, as soon as she made a move, Chu Jinzhi, who was in the back, jumped over her like a rabbit and came to the camera first. Pan greeted the camera: "Hello everyone, you must pay more attention to me in the next show, I will definitely not leave the stage in three minutes like some people~"

    Lin Shuyu took a look and glanced at her. Everyone present also looked at Chu Jinzhi, and then came to see her.

    In the face of everyone's attention, the two parties were in complete tacit understanding, and neither gave the slightest response.