Chapter 111

Chapter 111 Counting the Small Treasury

    The goose feather snow fell down with a rustling rustling, and when it hit the umbrella, it was still with some strength.

    Chu Jinzhi trotted around the corner and saw a figure standing outside the guardrail on the opposite side of the road. On the night before the snowy New Year's Eve, even the sanitation workers hadn't woken up on the streets at 4:00 in the morning. On the deserted streets, only the man had his back to this side, his hands in the pockets of his coat, his back was tall and straight, but he was alone.

    Chu Jinzhi quickly stepped on the zebra crossing and crossed the road. There was a high fence separating the sidewalk and Yanjiang Road. His girlfriend was close at hand. Chu Jinzhi didn't bother to detour to find the intersection. He held an umbrella with one hand and rested on the guardrail with one hand.

    At the moment of landing, Chu Jinzhi smiled and said "Hey": "Beauty, are you here to watch Jiang Jing alone? Would you like to go home and have a cup of hot tea with me?" Lin Shuyu

    turned around, smiled helplessly, and raised her chin to indicate no The car parked in the distance said, "I want to go, but I don't have time, why don't you get in the car and drink milk tea with me?"

    Chu Jinzhi thought she was taking part in a show, but she didn't expect that she would be greeted with hot milk tea after she followed her beautiful sister into the car happily. waiting for her.

    Taking a deep sip of the slightly hot milk tea, Chu Jinzhi was moved: "Thank you beautiful sister, for this milk tea, you can do whatever you want to others~" Lin Shuyu held a

    cup of hot coffee herself, but was not in a hurry to drink it , but held it in his hand, looked sideways at the person on the passenger seat who was deliberately twisting and wiggling his legs and discharging her wink. After thinking for a while, he asked, "Is it all so rolled now? A cup of milk tea is enough. You can do whatever you want, does it matter if you have some special hobbies?"

    Chu Jinzhi was shocked: "Wow, Teacher Xiaobai, I didn't expect you to be this kind of person!" Lin Shuyu

    laughed out loud, "There are more things you didn't expect, do you want me to put them together? You turn back home and show it to you slowly?"

    Tsk tsk tsk.

    Chu Jinzhi: "Mr. Xiaobai, did you secretly go to Master Ba's Quotations Training Class?"

    Lin Shuyu changed his hand to hold the coffee, and pulled Chu Jinzhi's hand with the hand that was covered with the coffee. Playing with her fingers, he suddenly said, "Suddenly I want to have a home of my own.

    " Ji Ling, the milk tea almost flew out of her hands, but fortunately, she quickly caught it with her eyes and hands. She lost her skin. She sat up straight and looked at Lin Shuyu with bright eyes: "Mr. Xiaobai, is this a marriage proposal? I am willing, I am willing! It doesn't matter if there are no flowers and rings!"

    This impatient look made Lin Shuyu feel sad for a short time. They were all rushed away, and giggled: "Do you want to be so worried about marrying you?"

    Chu Jinzhi was quite disappointed: "Hey, people say that starting a family and starting a family and starting a business, the reason why I can't build a career after so many years is because I don't have a career. Let's get married."

    Chu Jinzhi did not ask her why she suddenly drove here for a few hours, just to meet here. Lin Shuyu didn't say anything.

    The two chatted in the car for ten minutes.