Chapter 10

Chapter 10 One Black Material a Day Is Online

    Before the live broadcast in the morning, on the Internet that the other guests of "Star Wild Survival" did not know about, the lively aftermath of the funny melons fell from the sky last night has not completely dissipated, and many fans who fought all night for their brothers and sisters just fell asleep. , The melon-eating parties happily nibble on the skin of the melon again before going to work and school.

    The reason why it is called a funny big melon is because this melon was not exposed by any entertainment circle marketing account or paparazzi, but in a form of heaven, and this form also reveals that the screenwriters of dog-blood dramas are not. Dare to write casually funny.

    The reason for the incident is this, the number one dog-leg A, who was playing a lot, was drinking with him. He didn't know what to think, his brain was short-circuited, and suddenly appeared on Weibo at 9 o'clock in the evening, using His tuba banged an audio.     The audio content is rich and colorful. There are as many as 18 top stars in the entertainment industry involved. The absolute protagonist in the audio is a young man whom A has been holding and offering.     In just over four minutes of audio, a young master commented on these eighteen top actresses, saying that this chest is fake, he touched it, said it was loose, he stabbed it, and he said it. It seems that there are no women in the entertainment industry who he can't sleep with.     As for the male star, a certain young man swears/scolded, saying that this little white face, the resources are all played by playing the happy ball with the rich woman, saying that he is a double chasing head, to be bullied by others, to be bullied by others, using words It is vulgar and filthy, and it has reached the level of telegrams after harmony is over.     What's even more ridiculous is that when the fans of the 18 stars turned upside down, they thoroughly plowed through the Weibo of A and Shao, as well as the family-related company official website several times, and when the melon-eating party quickly assembled and arrived at the scene , a certain young man is still sitting there singing with his good dog legs hanging shoulder to shoulder.     Someone in the box swiped the news and quickly reported it to Mr. A. Mr. Mr. was drunk and confused. The first thing that came to his mind was not to let Dogleg A delete the audio to clarify the matter, but to pick up the bottle and put Mr. A. The kind that was taken to the hospital and sent directly to the emergency room with serious injuries.     This is good, people are dead and dead, and only A knows the Weibo account password, and a young man has to let the Weibo official to pry open the account password.

    However, it was too late at this time, because the hacker who claimed to be the messenger of justice locked the account, and even if the official came, the audio could not be deleted, and even because of the bad behavior of a certain young man, the hacker put the audio on the top of the hot search. .

    Chu Jinzhi was 100% satisfied with the quality of the products in the Points Mall. He didn't expect that the so-called "little black stuff" could make such a noise.

    She couldn't help but start to look forward to it: [When the probability comes and a big melon bursts out, can you directly send Wang Shao in? ]

    The system proudly said: [It's small, the layout is small, why can't you imagine that the Wang family who relies on his back is integrated? ]

    Chu Jinzhi raised his thumb and ordered a row of six six six to the system.

    Chu Jinzhi relied on the system friends to successfully eat the first mouthful of fresh melon. He slept soundly all night, and woke up in good spirits. First, he used the dew made from the leaves last night to collect the water in the depression for a brief wash, and then took it with him. Follow the shoot out to find food.