Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    The next day before dawn, Lin Shuyu left, and Chu Jinzhi, who always loved to sleep, also got up early. When Lin Shuyu was washing, she started to follow her. When Lin Shuyu's manager and assistant went upstairs with breakfast, she drove it. Door.

    In response, Xiao'e greeted dryly and immediately slipped into the cloakroom, expressing that she wanted to pack Lin Shuyu's luggage. Yao Tong, who came in one step behind, saw Chu Jinzhi appearing as a master in his artist's house early in the morning, and he felt an instant refreshing and refreshing shock.

    Yao Tong: "..."

    Chu Jinzhi smiled sincerely and plainly, commonly known as a bit of a simple and honest fool: "Sister Yao, come in, it's very cold outside. Haha, hard work, come in quickly."

    Yao Tong slowly inhaled the last cold winter air outside the door to calm himself down.

    Otherwise, she was really afraid that she would disregard the dignity of an adult and put the coffee in her hand on someone's head: "It's not hard, it should be." Very good, Yao Tong, you did a great job!

    But when they talked about driving to the airport and asking someone to drive back, Chu Jinzhi actively raised his hand: "I can drive, I have a license, a ten-year-old driver, I can be trusted!"

    Yao Tong's eyelids twitched and he smiled. The meat does not laugh: "Mr. Chu is so funny, you are not yet 28 years old this year?" If you are

    less than 28 years old, you are a ten-year-old driver. Believe it or not, I will report you for driving underage without a license?

    Chu Jinzhi leaned on Lin Shuyu's shoulder like his little daughter-in-law, and held her arm coquettishly: "Mr. Xiaobai, let me drive you, don't worry, I won't cause you trouble."

    In Yao Tong's eyes, that Just like the demon concubine who confuses the king, Xiao'e began to worry about whether the broker needs to take some medicine to lower blood pressure.

    Lin Shuyu knew that she was really reluctant to give up herself, and she didn't mean to protest to the manager, but in fact, she herself was reluctant. Before falling in love, that's all. Missing is also an unknown teacher. Now the two are a couple, but they get together less and leave more.

    "Okay, I'll drive my own private car, and then I'll drive directly to your side." Lin Shuyu is not obsessed with material life, but he is still equipped with everything he needs every day. There are two or three cars in the garage corresponding to each property. Scooter.

    Before, she used the company's car, and her car has not been photographed by the paparazzi.

    Lin Shuyu said so, Yao Tong can only hold back no matter how many opinions she has in her heart. In front of outsiders, she still knows that she can't have a conflict with her own artist.

    Who knows how long the relationship between Lin Shuyu and Chu Jinzhi will last, in case the two break up in the future, wouldn't these quarrels and discords be nothing to give to others.

    Chu Jinzhi, no matter how much thought went into his girlfriend's manager's stomach, was naturally very happy to spend more time with his girlfriend. After getting dressed, he took Lin Shuyu's hand and went downstairs together, and took the initiative to pull out the passenger seat to let her go. Sit up, and happily go around the front of the car and get into the driver's seat.

    But no matter how long the road has come to an end, Chu Jinzhi is lying on the steering wheel and watching the back of Lin Shuyu leaving with his agent and assistant.