Chapter 40

Chapter 40 We have a personal grudge

    There is no place in the country where hunting rights are open.

    So this time, the "Star Wilderness Survival" program group is still going abroad. This time I am going to a small European language country. The topography and landforms gather mountains, grasslands and canyons. The beautiful forest is also known as Little Switzerland.

    Because of the language relationship, the guests have to go there together. After Chu Jinzhi boarded the plane, he put on his earphones and blindfolds, refusing to communicate. Actually watching cartoons with the system.

    System: [Seriously, why do you have to watch Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf? ]

    Chu Jinzhi: [How about that? What else do you want to see? ]

    System: [There are many excellent film and television works in this world, are those not as good as a group of sheep and a group of wolves? ]

    Chu Jinzhi: [Then I am alone here either laughing like a sand wall or crying like a fool? ]

    System: [...]

    Sure enough, I can't say enough about this guy every time! The system regretted that it had just opened that mouth.

    One person was in a stalemate, and the position beside Chu Jinzhi suddenly sank, and someone sat in. Chu Jinzhi didn't care at first, after all, she was no longer chartered, so it was normal for someone to come and sit.

    But after a while, it seemed that someone whispered, and then made some noise. This movement stopped for a long time. Just as Chu Jinzhi and the system were immersed in the world of Qingqing Prairie again, someone poked the back of her hand on the armrest.

    Who is this, can you poke the back of a beautiful woman's hand if she wants to?

    In the mood to reason with this person, Chu Jinzhi pulled off his blindfold, and when he turned his head, he saw Lin Shuyu's beautiful and refined face.

    Chu Jinzhi's surging mood was stagnant for a while, and then he leaned back and dodged this wave of beautiful attacks with a strong desire to survive: "It's you, Xiaobai, when did you come up?"

    She patted her heart, and pretended to probe her head to look elsewhere. After quietly calming her heartbeat, she breathed a sigh of relief and turned her eyes to Lin Shuyu again: "So coincidentally, your position is right next to me?

    " The gold master's father, not bad money, several guests are provided with first-class tickets. Assistants and others are in the back economy class.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at her, with a deep meaning in her eyes that was half a smile but not a smile. She saw that Chu Jinzhi's back was hairy, and for some reason, she was a little scared.

    Did this person come to talk to her on the spot, or was he just going to beat her to get out of his anger?

    However, Lin Shuyu neither tore nor beat anyone, but took out a red hand rope and held it in front of Chu Jinzhi and shook it: "Unfortunately, I deliberately changed positions with people."

    "I think you like this kind of thing. Yes, I happen to have one at home, I'll give it to you, do you want it?"

    Chu Jinzhi took a closer look, and his heart was even more thumping.

    For nothing else, just because the string on the bracelet was actually a small fish carved out of jade.

    The jade fish is very small, but the workmanship is very delicate. The soybean is so big, but the scales are distinct, and the pectoral and dorsal fins under the abdomen are also thin and exquisite. The small fish is braided on it with some kind of complicated knot. The hand rope is not thick, but a thin one. Except for the jade small fish, there is no other decoration.