Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Live Interaction [Catch Bugs]

    Today, "Star Wilderness Survival" will start a half-hour live broadcast interaction at 12:30 noon. The program team has already promoted it on Weibo in advance.

    Many people are looking forward to squatting and guarding early, especially Chu Jinzhi's live broadcast room, the popularity has skyrocketed, and one person has caught up with two-thirds of the traffic of Lin Shuyu's live broadcast room.

    You must know that there are three people in the live broadcast room where Lin Shuyu is, Cao Xu and Tong Zixuan are still quite famous.

    However, up to now, it is Lin Shuyu who has propped up the popularity of the live broadcast room, and most of the harmonious and happy parts of the barrage are directed at Lin Shuyu, who is frequently named by Chu Jinzhi.

    Observing this data change in the background, the assistant director couldn't help but look forward to the bright future: "Chu Jinzhi has a great sense of variety, if she and Cao Xu are together, there will be more jokes. Although Lin Shuyu looks serious, but The laughing point is very low, and sometimes there is a cold humorous golden sentence, these three people form a golden triangle, and it is basically no problem to hold up a variety show."     Of course, Chu Jinzhi and Lin Shuyu are more worth looking forward to . After all, no one in the whole network doesn't know that the national red rose and Chu Jinzhi don't know why, but they are determined to compare the level with the newcomer Lin Shuyu everywhere, so that Lin Shuyu's popularity and popularity have skyrocketed, not to mention rapid Obtained the title of the national white rose corresponding to the national red rose.     Don't look at Brother Y and Sister X in the entertainment industry, it's not easy to get a resounding title recognized by the whole network.     With a title, it means that it is recognizable in front of fans and passers-by.     Recognition is really precious in the entertainment industry where aesthetic assimilation is so powerful nowadays.     And Lin Shuyu has just made his debut.     In the future, when others say the National White Rose, they will think of the name Lin Shuyu, this person.     The assistant director can already think of how much attention it will attract when the next live recording of "Star Wild Survival" is to show that the two people get along with the same team.

    Director Chen smiled and took a sip of tea without saying a word, staring at the screens of the three live broadcast rooms on the screen, wondering what he was thinking.

    Chu Jinzhi has been busy all morning, thinking that there will be a live broadcast at noon anyway, why do you have to take care of it, so she went to Xiaoxi to wash her face and comb her hair, while holding water and facing a beautiful face like Yanli. While rubbing violently, he said to the camera: "As a beautiful woman, you have to take on a lot of responsibility from birth. For example, other children can cry and roll around, but our beautiful women can't do it. We must pay attention to manners, elegance, and intelligence. , want a lady..."

    With a thud, the sound of something falling into the water came from the creek.

    Chu Jinzhi raised his head suddenly, his eyes were gleaming, completely forgetting what nonsense he was talking about just now, he raised his hand and wiped a handful of water droplets on his face at will, and asked the follower behind the camera with bright eyes, "There was a fish just now. You jumped up, right? I read that right?" The

    camera shot up and down, indicating that it was correct.

    So the audience in the live broadcast room who were laughing at Chu Jinzhi's ability to brag saw that the beautiful and dignified beauty who was still boasting that she was a lady just now rolled up her trousers decisively and jumped into the water, happily touching the fish.