Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Chu Jinzhi: You listen to my sophistry

    According to Chu Jinzhi's original plan, of course there would not be a funny scene where even his name was wrong. In her imagination, she should appear arrogantly on Weibo, and then make provocative remarks to the entire Internet, saying that all people with evidence can come and slap her in the face.

    She can imagine the grand occasion of the whole network within 24 hours, and she can definitely make a lot of money.

    However, horses have stumbled and people have stumbled. I never expected that because of their quick hands, they would label their name as "Chu Honghua". After sending it, I found this problem when I read it silently again. Chu Jinzhi replaced it within ten seconds, and it is reasonable to say that there would not be a big problem.

    After all, although she is currently relying on Hoshino Variety Show, although the popularity looks good, and she is also on a hot search from time to time, it is only limited to her own active Weibo platform. There is a lot of discussion on other platforms on the Internet, but it is not too vigorous.     In the entertainment industry, there are a lot of people who swipe, like and cancel, delete it immediately after posting, and also make a hot search. Most of them are celebrities with huge traffic, and there are special marketing accounts to watch them.     After all, without Young Master Wang's financial support, she wouldn't have 24-hour real-time monitoring like before.     But who would have thought that this session of netizens would be so weird.     In ten seconds, many people took a screenshot of it.     That night, Chu Jinzhi was chasing and killing those screenshot netizens in his sleep.     Bad things for her! This kind of big scene is used less than once, and I don't know if there will be another time!     Because I slept late, I chased and killed netizens in my dream for half a night. The quality of sleep was not very good. When Chu Jinzhi woke up the next morning, Lin Shuyu had already woken up to wash up and was sitting on the small balcony of the room to drink. Call someone over coffee.     "Well, I see... I don't need it for the time being..."     Chu Jinzhi dazedly heard the content of the two conversations, wrapped in a quilt and rolled over 360 degrees on the bed, stretching his whole body. After getting lazy, a donkey rolled directly off the bed.

    There was a sound of tom, and there was no small movement.

    Lin Shuyu on the balcony was startled, and quickly pushed open the glass door and walked in, only to see Chu Jinzhi rolled up the quilt and threw it back on the bed, yawning and walking to the bathroom. Seeing her coming in, the man turned his head and waved back to her: "Morning, Xiaobai."

    Lin Shuyu: "You fell off the bed?" Why does it seem like nothing happened.

    The room in the small hotel is not large. The bathroom is in the frosted glass cubicle two steps away from the bed. Chu Jinzhi didn't take Lin Shuyu as an outsider.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    The way you wake up is quite special.

    Holding the phone, Lin Shuyu leaned against the bathroom door, watching her brush her teeth, wash her face and comb her hair with her eyes closed.

    When the ponytail was tied, Chu Jinzhi was also fully awake. Seeing Lin Shuyu's cream on the table, he picked it up and looked at it. He turned to Lin Shuyu and said, "You have the fragrance on your body, you just wiped this? I too. I want to try it."

    It's also very common for girls to use creams and creams with each other, not to mention her relationship with Xiaobai. Lin Shuyu really didn't mind, she nodded casually and continued to stand there watching her smearing in the mirror with great interest.