My stomach was growling in hunger and i just want to go to my room and let my poor legs relax but i can't do that. I am not allowed to.

Masters took half more hour to eat while chatting with sirs. Now when he is finished i hope he will allow me to go to my room but no!! He just went out of the rooms and others followed behind but i am ordered to not move so i am kneeling here. At this point my toes almost got numb due to pain.

I was shaking and trying very hard to not to cry when master re-entered the room and then he started speaking in stern and angry voice.

"Now slave do you know your mistakes or i have to remind them to you?" Master asked which was his way to make me feel that something different will happen to me today. And i have made a big mistake. To which consequences will difficult.

"Yes master i know my mistakes." I said very hardly without stuttering.

"Now what do you deserve for your misbehaviour " he asked to which if i don't answer as per his satisfaction then i am doomed.

"A very strict punishment master." I replied in emotionless voice as he wanted despite of my fear.

"So let's go with the punishment. Ready. Are we?" Master asked.

"Yes master." I said fearing the answer.

"So you will get 10 lashes of whip on bare body and rest you know." Master said making me fear as i know whips on clothes hurt alot but if they are on bare skin then they hurt the most.

"Yes master." But i have no other choice.

Then we reached basement and master tied me between two pillars with metal chains which were attached to the pillars.

"Today i am not the one who will be punishing you. As after a very long time yoongi hyung had complained about you so he is the one who will be doing it." Master informed me and i know i can't do anything about it as sir yoongi has same amount of strictness towards punishments.

"Yes master."

*Whip* "one , i didn't kneel before my master." I know the rule that I should be counting my mistakes with punishments.

*Whip* " two, i made sound without your permission." I know this punishment is for my whole day doings so counted my every mistakes that i can remember.

*Whip* "three, i forgot to kneel when sirs entered the house." I said as i know that jungkook sir was very angry for this.

*Whip* "four, i took help from guards which meant i was being lazy." I have to control myself not to make any sound other than counting.

*Whip* "ahh f-five,i showed expression which is not allowed for a slave."

"And what was that?" Master asked sternly.
"I-i pouted" at this point tears started to form in my eyes.

*Whip* " six, i looked for help from sirs." Now my back was too much bleeding

*Whip* " seven, i looked into sir's eyes."

*Whip* " eight, i spoke bad about sir in school."

*Whip* "nine, i was late to reach home." I said trying to remember my more mistakes

*Whip*"t-ten, i-i-i c-called sirs a-as m-master." I said as i remembered my last and most biggest mistake. And now i hope master will forgive me as i am not allowed speak anything unless spoken to or asked any question so i can't something.

"For that you will be spending the whole night tied up into this basement like this only." Master ordered which was very hard punishment for me as my hands are tied on either side of my body by chains and now only they started to pain because of hanging and because of the impact of whips as my body jerked forward after every whip then how will I survive whole night without food and water and also without my shirt and blood still coming.

"Y-yes master." I replied leaving my mind behind which was saying me protest or defend myself.

"And about bad person thing, you will not oppose a single thing which we will do tomorrow." Master said and i don't think why he said that because no matter what i have to obey them. But i think tomorrow something new gonna happen.

"Yes master. I won't, i am really sorry. Master and sirs" I replied as i barely have strength.  Asking for forgiveness gained me two kicks and then the basement went dark leaving me behind in this cold basement shaking and paining with blood on my back for the rest of night.

I am very sorry for being a very bad and disobedient slave.

Master.. will be a perfect slave from tomorrow.......

An: with that thought in mind Jin drifted off to sleep while hanging there in pain and regretting his mistakes which he made in the whole day.

∆∆∆∆∆     ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆     ∆∆∆∆∆

1555 words