37 - Since when did you become a sex therapist?

- EDEN -

I couldn't say how many times I came. It was kind of like, after the first one in the car, I was just in a constant state of orgasm for the following hour and a half, and so basically now have no control whatsoever of my limbs. Notably my legs, which are completely muscleless and keeping me horizontal in Austin's bed and unable to move.

But I need to move, because I need to drive my exhausted, well satiated ass back to my house. It's late, and I have work tomorrow. And I'm trying to remain resolved on my commitment to not getting ahead of myself and take things somewhat slow when it comes to dating, which is hard when you've matched with a guy so much sexual prowess that he makes you feel like a sex junkie, addicted to orgasms and constantly wanting more.

Especially when he looks at you like he could go yet another round. I wasn't the only one who came multiple times, and if my experience of men in the past is anything to go by, Austin has some seriously magical stamina because most guys I've slept with have basically been out for the count after the first release. 

Austin has come three times. Once into a condom, once in my mouth, and the last time on my boobs after an intense simultaneous oral.

It was a fun night. No doubt about it. But…

"I've got to get home," I said regretfully.

"You don't want to stay?" Austin asked, a playful smile creeping onto his face. "I swear I'll make it worth your while."

I gave in briefly when he leaned in to kiss me again, getting lost in the way our tongues so effortlessly fell into the perfect, united rhythm, before coming to my senses.

"As much as I'd love to, I made a pact with myself to not sleep over on the first date again, and I have work early tomorrow. Another time?"

I'd be so disappointed if he didn't want to see me again. The others I've been out with recently I had no desire to see again, so this is a feeling of vulnerability that I could live without, made slightly less anxiety inducing when he reached for my hand and smiled.

"Hopefully many more times."

- - -

"Well, you haven't come in after your date last night looking miserable," observed Nella when I got into work the following day after somehow tearing myself away from Austin and blissing out all the drive home last night, definitely still coasting on that post-multiple-orgasm high. "And, now I come to think about it, you didn't provide an overview of the date in our group chat when you got home, so I'm guessing it either went well, or it didn't happen at all?"

"The glow on her face and lingering pinkness in her cheeks are suggestive of it not being the latter, I'd say," observed Luna, cocking her head to the side to analyse me a little more, looking at me curiously like she didn’t yet know what to make of my date’s success last night. "My guess is sex, and actually good sex at that?"

"I'm always down for good sex details, even if it does involve the wrong sexual parts," Heath said, spinning an empty chair around, taking a seat and crossing one leg over the other before placing his locked hands on his top knee in waiting. "Okay, I am ready. Hit me with the vagina talk."

How we have any returning customers is actually a mystery to me some days with how many coded and completely candid and definitely unprofessional discussions of sex occur in this place. Maybe all our clients are just as horny as we all are. I certainly know a few who would own it themselves, always being the more eager ones to listen in and hear the latest gossip. I have a few older and very unhappily married women whose hair I cut more regularly than I need to who I think come back so frequently because they’re living vicariously through me, the poor souls. Up until now, I didn’t really have a lot to be excited about in my retellings, but that’s definitely changed now after my date with Austin.