36 - Cock tales

- EDEN -

True to my word, I insisted on partnering with a very hungover Grayson the following morning, which actually worked out well for the both of us considering I found it really hard to get to sleep last night, and when I did, it was basically a constant, dreamy reel of sexually explicit footage of Miles and I tussling naked in a boxing ring lined with candles and spattered with rose petals. No urine to speak of, the wax clear of both my own and Miles’ nipples, and no metal restraints, though Miles did have my wrists pinned above my head at one point while the fingers on his spare hand were sliding in and out of me at the same time as his thumb worked rhythmic circles on my clitoris.

I’ll tell ya, if the boy can actually do what the dextrous dream version of him is capable of, I’d legitimately pay for it. That’s how good my subconscious imagined it to be.

I woke up saturated and needing release, so ended up trying to replicate Dream Miles’ stellar moves before getting up, showering and heading in to class, wearing Real Miles’ jacket because it was still quite chilly in the morning. And, let's just call a spade a spade and admit that it smelled like him and the scent alone was practically getting me off. 

I was glad Wolfe hadn't arrived yet when I got there, because the heated way that Miles looked at me again when he caught sight of me in his clothes, much like he did last night when I forced myself into the Uber before getting down on my knees on the concrete and blowing him right there, would have set off some alarm bells.

Right now, Miles looks like he has the same R-rated scenes occupying every space in his brain that my subconscious was watching last night, and I didn't miss the head-to-toe body scan, nor the way his eyes lingered on my cleavage peeking out between his jacket.

I wasn't imagining it last night, and I clearly have not been misinterpreting the few times I've noticed him being kind of flirty. Miles finds me attractive.

Too bad for both of us that Wolfe is Wolfe and would have a hard time swallowing that one for me to actually act on it. Also I still don't know for sure that Miles isn't already seeing someone, including the absolutely ripped and gorgeous trainer here, and the super touchy, super hot New Years redhead. And I would die if I went out on a limb and asked someone as fucking beautiful and sweet as Miles out only to then be rejected. Dating has damaged my fragile ego enough of late.

I took off his jacket and handed it back to him, asking whether he enjoyed the rest of his night out and commenting that he looks far more put together than I was expecting given how many beers I watched him down last night from my table. He took it from me with a curious look on his face, which he clarified by saying he didn’t realise he had an audience. Big backfire on my end with that throwaway stalker comment, but I recovered by saying I was jealously watching him having a good time while I was clearly not, which resulted in a huge grin spreading on his face.

“I’m sorry you had such a shitty date, Eden,” he said, somewhat sincerely. 

“Another one, Edes?” Wolfe interjected, finally arriving for class and obviously overhearing Miles’ sympathy for yet another failure of an evening. “You’ve gotta be racking up some serious points in the Eventual True Love Department for how many complete doozies you’ve been out with lately.”

I received a consolation hug, which thankfully cloaked me from Miles’ sight so he couldn’t see me glancing at him involuntarily when Wolfe mentioned ‘true love’.

- - -

Because Miles is miserably off-limits, I persisted in my dating journey, with this week’s major dating cringe involved a guy telling me, the morning of our proposed dinner date, that he had already deleted the online dating app we met on because he was so certain that he wasn’t going to need it after our date.