Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Early the next morning, as soon as the sun was shining, Ruan Yan got up.

    Although she was exhausted after rushing for two months, but after taking a long break yesterday, she also remembered the agreement with Xu Xing, so she woke up early.

    Last night, Chunfang burned incense in the room when she was resting, and the faint fragrance lingered in her nose. Perhaps she also put some soothing spices in it. Ruan Yan slept very well at night, and she didn't feel tired when she woke up this morning. .

    Hearing the movement in the room, Chunfang knocked on the door twice from outside and asked, "But Mrs. Ruan is up?"

    "Yes, come in." Ruan Yan replied from inside the room.

    It was the early winter season, and the chill in the early morning had not yet dissipated, and it was so cold that people shuddered.

    Ruan Yan sat up from the warm quilt, Ben was still a little drowsy, and was instantly awake by the cold air. He quickly put on his shoes and got up, took the clothes from the hanger and put them on, and then gradually warmed up again.

    Chunfang held the hot water for washing in her hand, put it on the edge of the dressing table after entering the room, soaked the handkerchief and handed it to Ruan Rou to wait for her to wash up.

    Ruan Ro has never been served by anyone before, so she felt very uncomfortable, and said, "I'll do it myself.

    "

    After washing up, Chunfang packed up her things, and said, "The slave will comb the hair for Lady Ruan."

    This time Ruan Yan did not refuse. She has been in this dynasty for half a year, and she still can't comb her hair. Twisted hair. During the two months on the road, the conditions were difficult, and no one helped her comb her hair.

    Although she is handicapped and can't tie a good-looking bun, it doesn't mean she doesn't like it. Now that someone combs her hair, it's too late for her to be happy, so how can she refuse.

    "Then I'll bother Miss Chunfang." Ruan Yan smiled at Chunfang and said warmly.

    "I don't dare to thank you as Lady Ruan, this is a servant's responsibility." Chunfang's mouth also twitched into a smile, she liked this lady Ruan very much.

    At first, when the house steward sent her to take care of this lady Ruan, she was worried that people would not be easy to get along with, and she was worried for a long time. It wasn't until after seeing the person yesterday that I saw that there was no temper at all, and that the person was good-looking and gentle, and then I was relieved.

    Ruan Yan looked in the bronze mirror, and Chunfang, who was behind her, fluttered her fingers, and after a while, she made a beautiful bun for her.

    "Miss Chunfang's hands are so skillful, I can't find such a beautiful bun." Ruan Yan touched her hair and praised.

    If only the stylists of those ancient costume dramas in the previous life had such good craftsmanship, they wouldn't have produced so many hot-eyed looks.

    "Miss Ruan has praised me, the small kitchen for breakfast is ready, warm it on the stove, and my servant will bring it for you." Chunfang bowed gracefully, and then left.

    Ruan Yan stared at him and sighed in his heart, as expected of the capital, as expected of being raised in the mansion of the gatekeeper, this temperament and figure are really pleasing to the eye.