Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    After leaving the Zhao and Li family for a few days, Xiao Heng just found a sunny day and asked them to meet at Zuixianglou.

    The principals of the Zhao and Li families came early, ordered a table of good food and wine, and waited anxiously for Xiao Heng's arrival.

    What is the lesson of making a fortune, the two of them don't do what he thinks now, even if they give up their family wealth, it doesn't matter, as long as they can save their lives, they will have a chance to make a comeback in the future.

    At the time agreed by the two parties, Xiao Heng and Shen Yan came slowly.

    Hearing the push on the door, Zhao and Li hurriedly stood up and respectfully saluted the two who walked in.

    "The villain has seen General Xiao, military division Shen."

    Xiao Heng didn't answer, Shen Yan replied with a smile: "You two don't need to be so polite, take your seats."

    Zhao and Li raised their hands and wiped their sleeves . Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he sat down with a dry smile.

    Xiao Heng didn't speak, and the two didn't dare to speak, for fear that the wrong sentence would make this man unhappy, make him want to kill, and endanger his own life.

    The room fell silent for a while, only the breathing of a few people could be heard.

    Seeing that Xiao Heng didn't speak, Zhao and Li were apprehensive and terrified. The two of them lowered their heads slightly and fought for a while, but they were startled by Shen Yan's sudden sound. He shivered in control, and his back was even sweating.

    Seeing that the two of them were almost dried up, the news that should be frightened has also been released in the past few days. Thinking of the power of these two people in the border gate, they have also inquired about ten percent, so Shen Yan gave Xiao Heng an order. With a wink, he asked him if the show could start.

    After Xiao Heng agreed, Shen Yan began to ask questions.

    "Member-wait Zhao and Member-wait Li, how have you two been these past few days? Why do you see the two of you have lost a lot of weight? Could it be that the weather is getting colder and colder, you have no appetite, and you are hungry and thin?"

    When the two heard Shen Yan's words, they complained in their hearts: Why are you not clear? If they weren't worried about their own lives, wouldn't they be able to eat and sleep for so many days?

    Thinking like this in their hearts, but the two of them didn't dare to show half a point on their faces, they replied embarrassingly: "Yes, Shen Junshi is right, the villain has been feeling cold for the past two days, which

    is why he lost weight." Be careful, if the wind chill is severe, it can also kill people." Shen Yan was still smiling, but his words were cold.

    "Yes, yes, the villain knows, thank you Shen Junshi for caring." When Zhao Yuanwai heard the word "human life", his heart trembled again, wiping his sweat and replying in a low voice.

    Shen Yan saw that the two of them were quite honest, and that they had given enough to dismount, so he began to talk about the purpose of getting together today.

    But after half an hour, the seats dissipated.

    Zhao and Li left the restaurant one after another, with their backs hunched a lot, and their heads held high as before.

    After this incident, Xiao Heng took full control of Ling'an County, and all the properties of the He, Zhao, and Li families also fell into his hands.