Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Results

    The visitor Ruan Yan also knew it, it was the military division Shen who came to visit with Xiao Heng before.

    When everyone in Huotouying saw Shen Yan, their expressions were a little trembling to please.

    Despite the usual smiling appearance of this military division Shen, the way of doing things is also quite ruthless. Although the people in Huotouying were not as afraid of him as they were afraid of Xiao Heng, the arrogant look they had before was gone.

    They all greeted Shen Yan with low eyebrows and bowed heads, looking like quails.

    "Mr. Shen, why are you here?" The chef asked bravely.

    "I'm here to see if the lunch is ready. I heard that the general invited a chef to come back from outside today, is that Lady Ruan?"

    As soon as Ruan Yan appeared at the door of the kitchen, Shen Yan saw it.

    It turned out that Huaiyu was playing this abacus, but she just didn't know if this little lady Ruan could hold it up.

    As far as he knows, the people in Huotou Camp are not good people. In recent years, the Zhenbei Army has been unable to recruit cooks, which has raised the hearts of these people. Fortunately, there is a lesson from the past, but no one dares to use the hands and feet of military rations.

    Usually, it's not a big problem to collect a little oil and water. He and Huai Yu have always turned a blind eye.

    "Hello, Sergeant Shen." Ruan Yan came over and saluted Shen Yan.

    "Young lady Ruan doesn't need to be polite, is lunch ready?" Shen Yan smiled softly on the corner of his lips.

    As soon as he came back from the training ground, he heard that there was a beautiful little lady in the barracks. He ran to ask Huaiyu what was going on, and was sent to run errands to support this little lady Ruan, so as not to be bullied.

    So worried, why don't you come by yourself? Shen Yan slandered in his heart, but he didn't show anything on his face.

    When Huotouying heard Shen Yan's question, he raised his already nervous heart again, and stared at Ruan Yan eagerly, with a hint of pleading in his eyes.

    If Shen Junshi knew that they had delayed the Zhenbei Army's lunch because of making things difficult for this little lady, they would probably lose their skin.

    "It's not ready yet. I just made the crispy bone fish, and I want the chefs to taste it. If it's suitable, this is the main dish for lunch." Ruan Yan glanced at the people in Huotouying and replied lightly.

    Everyone in the Huotou Camp was relieved when they heard her say that.

    It's okay, you don't need to be punished.

    After thinking about it, I thought that I was still making things difficult for this little lady just now, but they were relieved of their previous suspicions, and everyone's faces showed a bit of shame.

    The one who was most embarrassed was Li Dawang. He started making things difficult for Ruan Rou. At this moment, he didn't even dare to look at anyone, and his head was buried low.

    "Crispy bone fish? Let me try it." Shen Yan's eyes lit up, and he walked towards the kitchen.

    During this time, Huaiyu sent Wuying to Ling'an County every day to buy the long cakes from Mrs. Ruan's house. He could also get a lot of it. After eating so many times, he still liked it so much that he didn't get tired of it at all. You can see the cooking skills of this little lady Ruan.