Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Ye Brothers and Sisters

    Mrs. Chen walked to the backyard and ordered a few people: "Ye Zhao, Ye Jiayu, Yu Shun, Ding Wenxing, come out and follow me."

    The people she ordered stood up from the crowd, a beautiful girl and a handsome man. Jun, the other two, one is relatively sturdy, with a simple and honest face, and the other has a plain appearance and has a bookish air.

    Looking at the Ye brothers and sisters, and then looking at the other two, Mrs. Chen couldn't help sighing in her heart.

    The gap between people is really huge. I don't know what happened to the Ye brothers and sisters before they fell from the sky to the mud.

    She has the heart to mention a few words to the brother and sister. The little lady who came today seems to be a good-natured person. If she can buy it back, she will not suffer any harassment. As long as she works hard, her life will not be too bad. .

    "The master who came today has a good temperament. If you can be bought by her, it will be a rare blessing." After speaking, he glanced at Ye Zhao with a deep meaning.

    Ye Zhao felt Mrs. Chen's gaze and knew that she was talking to her on purpose. Although Mrs. Chen was a toothy person, she was a good person. Family.

    Thanks for her thought, Ye Zhao made a slightly moved expression on his face and nodded slightly, but there was no turbulence in his heart.

    Her request can scare off many buyers.

    In the past few days, many buyers have asked her and Ye Jiayu, and they all retreated when they heard that they were going to buy two people at once.

    Originally, the price of the two of them was not cheap, and they were even more expensive together. In such a small county, she really had no hope.

    Just for a walk.

    "I'm so sorry to keep the little lady waiting." Mrs. Chen walked quickly to the front yard with Ye Zhao and his party, and pleaded guilty with a smile.

    As the saying goes, "stretch your hand and don't hit the smiling face", not to mention that the old lady hadn't been there for too long. Ruan Yun had just drank a cup of tea when she came back.

    "What did Mrs. Chen say? Your tea is very fragrant. I can't wait to drink two more." Ruan Yan answered with a smile.

    What a sensible little lady.

    The more Mrs. Chen looked at Ruan Ro, the more she liked it, her charming eyes were full of smiles, and her tone was very gentle.

    "Little lady can really talk. If you like it, you can bring a box with you when you leave later. The things you mess around with are not worth a lot of money." Mrs. Chen said cheerfully.

    Ruan Yan said that the fragrance of tea in Mrs. Chen's house was not polite. She really liked this tea, it was sweet and sour, different from the ones she had ever had before, and it fit her taste very well.

    "In that case, I would like to thank Mrs. Chen."

    Ruan Yan estimated that it was not a very expensive tea. After listening to Mrs. Chen, she didn't refuse. She would make some snacks in return.

    "What are you saying, thank you or not. Come and see, these are some of my family who know how to work on the stove. Does the little lady like it?" said several people.

    Ruan Rou looked from her left hand side, the first person was sturdy, with a simple and honest face, but his eyes were bright, and he looked at her expectantly.