Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Planning

    After the system upgrade, a big gift bag will be awarded. After Ruan Yan clicked into the [Backpack], he saw a familiar red lucky purse, lying quietly in the [Backpack] grid.

    Ruan Yan clicked the "Confirm Receipt" option with anticipation, and the mechanical sound of the system without quest emotion was full of joy to her.

    【Ding! Congratulations to the player for getting the upgrade reward, please continue to work hard to upgrade the restaurant, rich rewards are waiting for you. 】

    As soon as the system's voice fell, a red purse with blessing appeared in Ruan Yan's hand, which was light and still light.

    Is it a deed again?

    Ruan Yan opened the purse, unfolded the paper inside and looked at it - this time it was not a house deed, but a land deed.

    [Backpack] There is also an icon in the shape of a bamboo basket. Ruan Yan clicked on the details and took a look, it turned out to be a basket of potato seeds!

    [Item: [High Quality Potato Seeds]

    Attribute: Cold and heat resistant, it can survive and grow after sowing. 】

    Ruan Yan blinked, thinking: This kind of thing is too awesome. Forced.

    Now is not the best season for potatoes to grow. The suitable time for potato sowing is from February to March every year. The cold resistance of potatoes is not very strong, and the temperature is too low, which is not conducive to its germination and growth, so the planting in cold areas should be later.

    Now the potato seeds rewarded by the system don't need to take this into consideration. They can grow as long as they are sown. It just so happens that she now has a few more acres of land, so she just needs to hire someone to plant them.

    With potatoes, you can cook even more delicious food.

    The seeds rewarded by the system are expected to have a very high yield. In this era of food shortages, potatoes that can be eaten as a staple food can save many lives.

    In this era, the yield of food crops was not high, and the common people could barely survive on the land they planted for a year.

    Ruan Yan sighed and regained his mind.

    She doesn't even have the money to buy manpower. She doesn't know when she will be able to grow potatoes. It's useless to think about it so much.

    So, the top priority is to make more money and get rewards for doing more tasks.

    In the next few days, Ruan Yan sold out his breakfast every day, so he took time to go to the next door to talk to Aunt Yang. After lunch, Mrs. Zhang came over to deliver the goods, and she would also pull someone to talk for a while, so she inquired for a few days, and it really made her find out something.

    Zhenbei Barracks.

    "Wuying see the master." Wuying routinely came to report the situation to Xiao Heng.

    Xiao Heng immersed himself in handling military affairs, and replied lightly, "Yeah."

    "In recent days, Miss Ruan has been inquiring with two women about Zhenbei Army and your situation." Wuying's voice was still cold and icy. No emotional fluctuations.

    Hearing this, Xiao Heng's hand of commenting on military affairs paused, and asked in a slightly upward tone, "Oh? What did you find out?"

    "The food in the Zhenbei military camp is unpalatable. And hang it in the barracks for three days." Wuying replied.