Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Jade Cicada Soup

    There are a few fish left over from yesterday in the kitchen. They look lively and fresh.

    Ye Zhao got these fish and planned to make a "Jade Cicada Soup".

    Scrape the scales of the fish to remove the dirt, take the flesh of the fish belly, thicken the flesh along the lower sides of the fish bone slices, remove the fish skin, and cut into thin slices with a horizontal knife.

    Put the fish head and fish bones in a casserole, add a few bowls of water, a few slices of ginger, and a little rice wine, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer slowly.

    After the fish soup was boiled, Ye Zhao began to process the fish.

    Cover the thinly sliced ​​fish with clean paper to keep moisture out.

    Take the starch made from mung bean, put in the fish fillet, and roll on a thin and even layer of powder coating. Cut in half after wrapping.

    After processing the fish, the fish soup in the casserole still needs to boil for a quarter of an hour, so Ye Zhao prepares the ingredients for other dishes first.

    When the fish soup in the pot is ready, filter out the meat residue with a clean fine gauze, leaving only the clear fish soup.

    Bring the fish stock to a boil, add minced pepper, scallions, salt and a little soy sauce, stir well, pour in the fish fillets and blanch until they turn white, then immediately take the casserole away.

    A "Jade Cicada Soup" is ready.

    The fish soup is clear and crisp, the green onions are green, and the fish slices that are as thin as cicada wings carved from white jade are simply a feast for the eyes.

    Not to mention that this dish is also fragrant, especially the unique aroma of pepper. The thought of drinking such a bowl of rich fish soup and eating tender fish fillets in the cold late autumn warms my stomach. .

    "Little Lady Ye is really ignorant, this fish dish is really good." Ding Wenxing knew that the taste of this dish would not be bad, and praised it.

    Ye Zhao smiled slightly and said, "Thank you Ding Langjun for your praise, I just hope that the master will like it."

    Ding Wenxing nodded in agreement when he said this.

    What they think is good is nothing, and it is true that the little lady of the host family thinks it is good.

    However, he still praised again sincerely: "Little Lady Ye's fish and vegetables have all the 'color and fragrance', and the 'flavor' will not be bad

    if you think about it." Continue to focus on cooking.

    Seeing that Ye Zhao had already made a dish, Ding Wenxing's movements quickened a bit.

    When the host left, he told him that there was a jar of chili sauce in the kitchen, which was spicier and more refreshing than cornel, so he could use it at will.

    Ding Wenxing was overjoyed.

    The dish he is going to make is called "Mapo Tofu", which is a vegetarian dish with the "spicy" flavor of Bashu.

    Wash the onion and garlic, cut into chopped green onion and minced garlic.

    Cut the tofu into small cubes of the same size, and then cut the pork into foam.

    Bring water to a boil in a pot, put the tofu in and blanch and set aside.

    Then heat the oil with high heat, stir fry the minced meat and sauce until it is mature.