Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Golden Jade Soup

    Yesterday afternoon, Aunt Yang from the house next door brought some chestnuts over, and Ruan Yan bought some yam and came back. At this moment, I happened to make a "Golden Jade Soup".

    It's just that she can't get mutton today, so she can only use chicken soup instead.

    The boiled chicken soup is filtered out of the clear soup for later use. Peel the yam and cut it into moderately thin slices with an oblique knife.

    The raw chestnuts are peeled, scalded with boiling water for a cup of tea, picked up and placed in cold water, the chestnut coat can be easily torn off with a twist of the fingers, and then cut into pieces.

    Put the yam slices and chestnut slices into the casserole, add the chicken broth, bring to a boil, then turn to medium-low heat and simmer for half an hour.

    When stewing, pay special attention to the heat. The soup should not be too much or too little. The soup should be smooth and thick, and the yam pieces and chestnut pieces should still maintain a complete shape and cannot be broken.

    At this point, sprinkle with an appropriate amount of salt, and after the salt melts and tastes good, this "Jinyu Soup" is ready to serve.

    The "Jinyu Soup" packed in the soup cup is golden in color and bright in color, and the soup is thick and translucent. The white yam is matched with the golden and jade chestnuts, giving people a visual beauty.

    The water used to cook the soup is replaced by chicken broth, which makes the yam and chestnuts smell of oil, which is more sweet and tastes better.

    Ruan Yun scooped a small bowl with a clean spoon to taste the taste. The yam and chestnuts were soft and glutinous in the mouth, and the soup was moderately salty. It had both the fragrance of chicken soup and the sweetness of yam and chestnuts.

    "Girl, is this 'Jinyu Soup'?" Ye Zhao walked over to take a look and guessed.

    Ruan Yan finished drinking the soup in the small bowl, put down the spoon, and replied, "Yeah. The taste of yam is soft, glutinous and sweet, which is easy to digest, and it also adjusts the spleen and stomach to make up for deficiency. The name of the dish is also suitable for the occasion, for the God of Wealth. This dish is the most suitable."

    Jin Yu Soup with God of Wealth is really good.

    Ye Zhao nodded in agreement, then turned around and went to work on other dishes.

    The master entrusted her with the important task of entertaining the God of Wealth at noon today, and even Ding Wenxing helped her, so she had to show it off.

    Don't lose your master's face.

    Drunken House.

    "Master, those people haven't moved yet." Wuying nodded softly.

    Xiao Heng played with the blue porcelain cup in his hand, his expression was calm, and he could not see any emotion.

    "Well, you go down and continue to stare."

    Wuying knelt down and saluted: "No."

    Then got up and exited the elegant room lightly.

    "It seems that they haven't paid attention to the little lady Ruan that you are optimistic about." After Wuying exited the room, a clear voice sounded.

    Xiao Heng glanced at Shen Yan with a half-smile but put down the blue porcelain cup in his hand: "I hope they can always be so confident."

    "However, Huaiyu, are you really so optimistic about that little lady Ruan? Can't start?" Shen Yan was very curious, where did Xiao Heng's confidence in that little lady Ruan come from.