Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Conditions

    Wuying drove the carriage out of Ling'an County, heading in the direction of Zhenbei Barracks.

    He thought that the little lady Ruan who was sitting in the carriage would take the opportunity to inquire about the news, but he never talked to him again after he had not been confirmed his identity.

    Wuying frowned, this little lady Ruan was different from everyone he had come into contact with before, could this be the reason why the master made him stare at people?

    Outside the car, Wuying pondered secretly, and Ruan Yan in the car was also thinking about the deep meaning of General Xiao's move.

    She is an orphan without a father and mother, and there should be nothing for Xiao Heng to conspire. Could it be true as she guessed?

    Ruan Yan thought it was incredible, but after thinking about it, her guess was the most likely.

    "Girl..." Sister Tian was stunned for a long time, and now she finally came back to her senses and looked at Ruan Yan nervously.

    Ruan Yan smiled reassuringly at her, shook her head, and told Sister Tian they were all right with her eyes.

    After receiving the comfort of her own girl, Sister Tian relaxed slightly.

    The atmosphere in the car was too quiet, which made her a little uncomfortable, but seeing that her girl didn't speak, she knew that this was not the time to talk, so she just lifted the curtain and watched the scenery along the way to pass the time.

    It was the first time for Ruan Yan to ride an ancient carriage. It was fine in the county town. The road was relatively stable and the carriage was still slightly shaken. After leaving the town gate, the wheels of the carriage pressed on the rough dirt road. Ruan Yan felt it for the first time. To what is called motion sickness.

    Fortunately, the horses that pulled the cart were good horses in the military camp. Wuying drove fast and steady, and did not let Ruan Yan suffer for too long. After a while, he arrived at the place where the Zhenbei Army was stationed.

    "The military camp is heavy, and the idle people can't wait to enter." The armored soldiers guarding the gate of the camp saw that Ruan Yan and the others were unfamiliar, and reached out to stop them.

    Wuying took out Xiao Heng's token and said, "This is a distinguished guest invited by the general."

    The gatekeeper took the token and inspected it carefully before he folded his fists and saluted: "The duty is, I hope the little lady doesn't mind, please."

    Ruan Yan nodded with a smile, counted as a return gift, and followed behind Wuying. Into the barracks.

    Wuying took people outside Xiao Heng's tent and said, "Little lady Ruan, please come in, the general is waiting for you inside. This little lady, please come here with me and wait."

    "Girl..." Sweet Sister Feeling a little uneasy, she pulled Ruan Ro's cuff and called out.

    Ruan Yan raised her hand and scratched her nose, and said softly, "Sister Tian, ​​don't be afraid, you follow this little man to have a rest, I'll be back soon."

    "Well, girl, be careful yourself." Sister Tian said worriedly.

    Ruan Yan nodded: "Well, let's go."

    After watching Sister Tian walk away, Ruan Yan turned around and prepared to enter the tent.

    The soldier guarding outside the tent nodded slightly, opened the tent, and invited her in.