Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Commands

    After lunch, Sister Tian went to the kitchen to clean up, while Ruan Yan stayed in the lobby waiting for Mrs. Zhang to deliver it.

    After a while, Ruan Yan saw a trolley coming towards her restaurant from a distance. The person sitting on the cab was very familiar, it was Mrs. Zhang from the Zhang family's butcher's shop.

    The trolley stopped in front of the restaurant, and Mrs. Zhang jumped out of the car and said with a smile, "Miss Ruan, I'm here to deliver the goods for you, haven't I been late?"

    "Miss Zhang is very punctual , why did she come here? Late? It's just that I have to trouble Mrs. Zhang to make an extra trip today." Ruan Yan replied with a smile.

    When Mrs. Zhang showed a puzzled expression, she went on to say: "Today, a neighbor came to my house to order goods, and the meat you ordered with your house is not enough. I wonder if Mrs. Zhang's house has extra meat to sell to me?"

    "Meat What's more, it's just that you don't have much rib meat left, how much does Mrs. Ruan want?"

    Mrs. Zhang didn't expect the business of Ruan Yan's house to be so good, and people came to order just after it opened today, which aroused her curiosity. Heart.

    I don't know what kind of food this little lady Ruan sells?

    Zhang Niangzi made up her mind in her heart, and asked Butcher Zhang's apprentice to buy some tomorrow, and let her have a taste.

    Ruan Yan thought for a while, if the rib meat is not enough, you can buy some other meat to make meat buns.

    Anyway, she only promised diners to make more long cakes, and did not say that she only made soup dumplings. As long as it tastes good, diners will not mind.

    "There's so much more. How much is the amount of rib meat? Use other meat to make up for the rest. I'm sorry to Mrs. Zhang." Ruan Yan took out the money she had prepared in advance and handed it to Mrs. Zhang, apologetically. said.

    Madam Zhang took the purse containing the money and said angrily, "Little Madam Ruan is too polite. You sent money to my family. Where is the trouble? I'm too happy to be happy."

    Today, the one who followed Mrs. Zhang to deliver the goods was the little man from yesterday. When he arrived at the place, he didn't need the instructions of his teacher, and he moved all the meat into the kitchen of Ruan Yan Restaurant with ease.

    Madam Zhang saw that her primary school apprentice had finished moving all the meat, so she said goodbye to Ruan Yan: "Little Madam Ruan, wait a moment, I'll go home and bring you another batch of meat."

    "Okay, Madam Zhang . Go slowly." Ruan Yun waved goodbye.

    After seeing Mrs. Zhang away, Ruan Yan turned around and entered the restaurant and walked to the kitchen.

    There are more things to prepare today than yesterday. Since he planned to make meat buns, Ruan Yan thought to make some vegetable buns as well. The price is cheap, and maybe it will be more popular with diners.

    After all, not everyone has the money to buy a soup dumpling for fifteen cents a day.

    It just so happened that the vegetables sent by Mrs. Wang hadn't moved yet. Half of them were used to make vegetable porridge, and the other half were used to make steamed buns.

    It also saves the vegetables from being kept in the [backpack] for a few days, and they are still as fresh as freshly picked.

    It's not that Ruan Yan doesn't trust Sister Tian, ​​it's just that she has a system and must not let others know. If the rumors leak, she might be treated as a monster.