Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Crossing

    "Miss Ruan, open your mouth and take a sip of the medicine..."

    "If you look like this, Master Ruan, if the spirit of the sky sees it, I will be very distressed!"

    The woman dressed in coarse linen was holding a bowl of steam He sat beside the bed and persuaded a girl who was leaning against the wall.

    The girl's face was morbidly pale, dressed in hemp and filial piety, with a pair of beautiful peach-blossom eyes empty and absent-minded, looking at the front sloppily.

    While listening to the aunt's distressed persuasion, Ruan Yan sorted out the information she had received in her mind.

    In the last second before she lost consciousness, she was still playing games. The moment after regaining consciousness, a memory that did not belong to her suddenly appeared in her mind. This memory told her a very unfortunate news-she had passed through.

    If you wear it, you can wear it. Why is it that other people's time-travel is either a princess or a lady of Houfu, and her time-travel is an orphan with both parents dead?

    The original owner of this body has the same name and surname as her, also called Ruan Yan. His father was originally the head of the Ministry of Rites, a small official of the sixth grade. At the beginning of the year, because of a fraud case in the imperial examination, he was demoted to a small county in the border and served as the magistrate.

    The journey from the capital to the border gate is long, and all the way to the wind to eat and sleep in the open air. The original owner and the original owner's father survived and arrived at their destination smoothly.

    The border is bitter and cold, but the folk customs are simple. The original owner was not the kind of corrupt official who exploited the common people. After taking office, he issued several policies that were beneficial to the people, encouraging the people at the border to reclaim wasteland. The wasteland they reclaimed by themselves would not be taxed for five years. The original owner was also very popular with the people of Ling'an County. 's love.

    It's a pity that the original owner and the original owner's father died tragically at the hands of the bandits before they had a long birthday.

    The original owner vomited blood and fell into a coma after hearing the sad news that his father was killed. After losing close relatives one after another, the original owner's spirit was greatly affected. In addition, due to the previous long journey, his body had already suffered losses. When he woke up, his heart was ashes.

    After reading the original owner's memory, Ruan Rou sighed in her heart. In such a comparison, she was considered lucky. Although she passed through inexplicably, she still had a life. The original owner is really miserable, the happy family is gone, and the life is gone.

    "Aunt Wang, did the girl drink the medicine?" A

    crisp question came from outside the door, and as the voice went from far to near, a linen girl with a double bun gradually appeared.

    The girl held a wooden tray in her hand, and on the tray was a bowl of hot porridge made of rice and a plate of side dishes.

    Aunt Wang sighed and replied with a frown, "Miss Ruan still refuses to open her mouth and doesn't drink a single sip. How can her body take it any longer... Alas, what a sin!"

    "Sister Sweet, you say How can a good official like Master Ruan not live long?" Aunt Wang couldn't help sighing when she thought of the late magistrate.