Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Poisoning

    Early the next morning, He Yuanwai was waiting for news at home. The news he wanted to hear didn't come, but he waited for the servant to report that a distinguished guest wanted to see him.

    "Who wants to see me?" He Yuanwai wondered.     The servant knelt down and replied, "It's a guest who

    often comes to Zuixianglou for food. Every time the cost is very large, butler Xu attaches great importance to it, so he sends his servants back to report."

, why are you not impressed with this guest?

    He Yuanwai asked again, "Do you know the name of that person? Which family does he belong to?"

    "It seems that the surname is Shen. The servant heard the manager Xu call him Lord Shen, and every time he came, there was a cold-faced man accompanying him, and that person never spoke. , The servant doesn't know who it is." The servant thought back carefully and replied.

    The surname is Shen, there is no big family surnamed Shen in Ling'an County...

    Suddenly, He Yuanwai seemed to think of something, and his pupils shrank: "Is there a mole at the end of the left eye of the person surnamed Shen?"

    "Yes, yes, because He looks too handsome, he doesn't look like someone from Ling'an County at all, he looks like a noble person who comes to visit the mountains and waters in the capital, so the servant should pay special attention." The servant replied in a row.

    That's it, he guessed right.

    He Yuanwai straightened his robes, stood up and said, "Let's go, you are indeed a distinguished guest."

    "No."

    "Come on, prepare a carriage." He Yuanwai said to the servant waiting outside the door.

    Immediately, a servant walked out of the door, saluted and ordered, walked to the stables, and instructed the porter to prepare for carriage and horses.     After a while, the servant went back and returned

    : "Master, the carriage is ready." "Well, let's go."

, follow me."

    "No."

    The servant bowed his head, followed behind He Yuanwai, crossed the veranda courtyard, got on the carriage, and went to the Zuixianxiang Building together.

    Drunk incense building, elegant room.

    "General Xiao, Sergeant Shen, and Mr. He did not know that the two of you are coming, and we have not greeted them far away. Please forgive me." He Yuanwai had a smile on his face, and he saluted as soon as he entered the door.

    Xiao Heng sat by the window and looked out, as if he hadn't heard He Yuanwai's words.

    On the other hand, Shen Yan smiled and continued: "He Yuanwai is very busy, how can I trouble you."

    He Yuanwai pretended to wipe the sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, and knelt down on the ground with sincerity and fear.

    "Shen Sergeant's words can make a certain person, who is only a businessman, but he can't bear your 'noble person', you and General Xiao are noble people, the two of you can come to Zuixianglou for dinner, it's really a small shop. Pi Shenghui."

    Shen Yan seemed to be amused by He Yuanwai, he laughed a few times, and said to the entourage standing beside him: "What are you doing? Why don't you help He Yuanwai up quickly?