Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Two taels of silver

    "The soup dumplings from the little lady's house are the best ones among the long cakes that Du has ever eaten." Du Saburo said with admiration.

    Everyone in Ling'an County knows that Du Saburo is an 'old man', but any food he praised is not bad, so he has quite a prestige in the hearts of the people of Ling'an County.

    Of course, only in terms of food.

    "I don't believe it, Du Laosan, you must be a fool, I have to try it myself." Earlier, Li Si still didn't believe it, and because he was exposed in public, he was embarrassed. Hearing this is burning with anger.

    Li Si felt that he would lose face today because of Ruan Yan.

    Why did he set up a stall where he passed by? He also said that it is not delicious and not worth the money, he must be trying to get along with him.

    In the face of Li Si's repeated questions, Ruan Yan was not at all annoyed.

    She knows the taste of soup dumplings best, and won't spoil the taste just because of a rogue's few words.

    Besides, the eyes of the masses are sharp, and whoever Li Si and Du Sanlang said is more credible, everyone has a steel scale in their hearts.

    "Since this Li Langjun doesn't believe it, please try this soup dumpling for yourself."

    Ruan Yan was still smiling, and quickly took a soup dumpling from the small steamer and put it on the plate, "Sweet Sister, send it to Li Langjun."

    "Oh, good." Sister Tian replied reluctantly.

    To her, such delicious food should not be eaten by this Li Si, with a sly look on her face, she kept saying that their soup dumplings are not delicious, hum, the girl is so kind!

    "Here, Li Langjun, please have a good taste." Sister Tian gave Li Si a false smile and said heavily.

    Although she hated Li Si very much, the girl said that in the food business, the most important thing is to make the guests happy.

    So the first thing is to keep a sincere smile and let the diners feel a good service attitude, so as to retain the hearts of the diners.

    Li Si took the plate handed to him by the sweet sister, and when he picked it up with chopsticks and put it in his mouth, he was still thinking:

    No matter what the taste is, he will spit it out after a bite, pretending to be unpalatable. Look, let this little lady be ashamed too!

    However, when Li Sizhen tasted the soup dumpling, he froze in place for a while.

    The soup dumpling in his mouth tasted so good that he wanted to swallow his tongue. Li Si wanted to vomit but was reluctant. He had never eaten such a delicious food.

    Isn't such a delicious food only the officials and gentlemen can afford?

    He even ate it today.

    For some reason, Li Si felt that his eyes were a little hot, and he blinked fiercely a few times, but in the end he still failed to say the words "difficult to eat" against his heart.

    "Li Si, why don't you talk anymore? Could it be that the little lady in the store is so beautiful that she is reluctant to tell the truth?" Someone in the crowd joked.

    As soon as these words came out, everyone immediately sneered.

    Li Si wanted to say something to refute, but his lips twitched twice, but he still couldn't open his mouth. He lowered his head and hurried away from the crowd.