Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Hot Pot Restaurant

    The idea of ​​a hot pot restaurant has been strongly supported by investors, and Ruan Yan has no worries and is officially busy.

    The first is to renovate the existing layout of Zuixianxiang Building. In the past, there was a round table on the first floor of Zuixianxiang Building for guests to eat. Ruan Yan pawned these tables and chairs for some money. She planned to Transform the ground floor into three areas.

    There is a two-person area, a four-person area, and a six-person area. These areas all use the card seat mode, which not only maximizes the use of space, but also is more comfortable than the previous benches. Customers will like it.

    I asked acquaintances about the carpenters in Ling'an County. Ruan Yan chose the one with the best reputation, drew the drawings, and described in detail what he wanted to the master carpenter, so he entrusted the renovation of the Zuixianxiang Building to the work. Master Chen, the carpenter.

    Of course, she still supervises the work every day, not only to supervise the work of the workers, so that they don't be lazy, but also to communicate with Carpenter Chen in a better and more timely manner.

    The second floor of the Zuixiang Building is naturally still a private room, but the layout is slightly changed, the round table and stools are removed, a card seat is set up near the window, and a soft cushion sewn from solid-color cotton is covered. The private room of the high-grade atmosphere is arranged.

    Zuixianxianglou itself has many elegant layouts of calligraphy, painting, flowers and plants. Ruan Yan only needs to change it slightly to make it more comfortable. Also remove some decorations that are not suitable for the style after the renovation, so that the private room becomes more harmonious.

    Because I just changed the layout and made some different tables and chairs, it took a few days to complete the work.

    Ruan Yan did not find any flaws after inspection. The card seat and long table were both sturdy and beautiful. The edges and corners were carefully polished, and even a small thorn could not be found. Since he was satisfied with the results of other people's labor, Ruan Yan paid the balance very readily, and even gave a little more, which was regarded as a bonus.

    Carpenter Chen refused, saying that he should work hard, but Ruan Yan thought that there might be opportunities for cooperation in the future, and it was not a bad thing to take the opportunity to make a good carpenter.

    Carpenter Chen couldn't resist, but he accepted it with great gratitude, and promised that if there was any problem with these tables and chairs in the future, he would repair it for free without charging a penny.

    Ruan Yan responded with a smile and sent away the happy carpenter Chen.

    In the past few days when Zuixianglou was renovated, Ruan Yan was not idle. Although the original owner of Zuixianxiang Building, He Yuan, is gone, the staff of Zuixianxiang Building are still there. Taking advantage of this time, Ruan Yan sorted out the relationship between the staff of Zuixianxiang Building.

    It is too troublesome to recruit people again, and it will delay the opening of the hot pot restaurant. Moreover, these guys are just salaried workers. It has helped the master carpenters a lot.

    So Ruan Yan decided to keep all these guys, and it saved her the trouble of recruiting people again, not to mention the effort to retrain them, and she could take up the job with just a little training.

    The little guys can stay, but the original shopkeeper and accountant can't stay. No matter whether these two collude with He Yuanwai's evil deeds, Ruan Yan can't rest assured to use them.