Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Dipping Radishes

    The servant then opened the door, bowed his head, and said respectfully, "Miss Ruan, please come in."

    After Ruan Yan entered, he gently closed the door of the private room, while he was a few steps away. Stay outside the door.

    When Ruan Yun entered the room, she saw the person sitting in the booth by the window. She was in her thirties, and her face was very ordinary. She just looked at her with shrewd and deep eyes. The person, the temperament of the whole body is different from some small businessmen she has seen.

    The businessman surnamed Xu allowed Ruan Yan to look at him, without showing any displeasure, but instead said with a smile, "Miss Ruan, why don't you sit and talk?"

    Ruan Yan nodded slightly and sat over with a calm expression.

    "Miss Ruan must have guessed my intention." Merchant Xu raised his hand and poured a cup for the two of them, and put the porcelain cup in front of Ruan Yan with a chatty tone.

    Ruan Yan also didn't bother to go around the corner: "If you have guessed a few points, the shopkeeper Xu wants to participate in the hot pot business."

    Merchant Xu laughed a few times and praised: "Miss Ruan is smart, and it is rare to be so hearty, then I will not follow you. We've gone around in circles. Our Xu family wants to partner with Lady Ruan to do this hot pot business, but I don't know what Lady Ruan thinks?" My

    own guess is one thing, but hearing others admit it is another. She knew that her hot pot business would be good. After all, the chili thing was still her own. With this thing, no matter how others imitated the hot pot, the taste would not be as good as hers.

    Besides, the hot pot base she prepared has been tested by billions of people in her previous life, and she has made a lot of adjustments according to the tastes of the people here. good. Otherwise, why would such a businessman who looks very rich at first glance find her to cooperate?

    He tried to make hot pot base by himself, wouldn't it be fragrant to take this business all by himself? It can be seen that he felt that he could not do such a taste, so he took the second place to find her cooperation.

    When Ruan Yun was thinking, Merchant Xu who was sitting opposite her didn't speak, and waited for her to think slowly.

    This lady Ruan is very smart, and she will not refuse this win-win proposal. Moreover, the power behind his Xu family is quite large, and he can also escort this business so that it will not be taken away by others.

    Thinking of this, Merchant Xu was in a good mood, eating food and drinks leisurely.

    As he expected, Ruan Yan was indeed very moved, but also very tangled.

    One is that the journey to the capital is long, the mountains are high and the rivers are long, and the transportation in this era is inconvenient, and it is a very torment to travel far; the other is that she has never been to the capital and is unfamiliar with her life There's no reason to be fooled.

    After all, in the capital, if you just bring anyone out, there is probably an official relative in the family. She is an orphan with no power and no background, how can she compete with these people?

    But Ruan Yan really wanted to go to the capital to have a look. First, this business is really good. If it can be done, it will make her worry-free for the rest of her life and no longer have to worry about money; People who travel through it also want to go to the capital to experience it.