Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Bolognese Noodles

    After the system's store opened, Ruan Yan couldn't resist the temptation of the seasoning, so she gritted her teeth and bought cooking wine and chili sauce, which she used just now.

    Add minced meat, soy sauce, cooking wine, starch and vinegar, stir well and marinate for a quarter of an hour.

    Finely chop the white and green scallions separately, and slice the ginger.

    Heat oil in a pot, add scallion white and ginger slices, saute until fragrant, add minced meat and stir fry, add a little soy sauce to color, when minced meat is completely discolored, add scallion greens and stir fry, add a few drops of vinegar, stir well and serve out.

    After the meat sauce was made, the kitchen was filled with the aroma of meat and sauce. Because this soup cake was made for the soldiers in the military camp, Ruan Yan deliberately made it a little heavy when frying the meat sauce.

    The dough on the chopping board is stretched into slender noodles, put it in boiling water and cook for a while before the pot is out, take a big bowl and fill it with a bowl, scoop a few tablespoons of meat sauce, and then scoop a spoonful of chili sauce to increase. Taste, just looking at it makes me hungry.

    Ruan Yan fried a poached egg for each of them before letting Sister Tian take it out.

    "Several gentlemen, don't be polite, there are not enough." Ruan Yan said with a smile when he saw the embarrassed expressions of these soldiers.

    After you eat and drink well, you can work for her.

    A few soldiers looked at the big bowl of soup cakes in front of them and swallowed unconsciously.

    It has the aroma of meat, eggs, thick sauce, and a scent similar to the spicy taste of dogwood, but more intense than dogwood. Just smelling it makes people salivate.

    "Thank you little lady." It was still the soldier who spoke before, and only moved his chopsticks after thanking Ruan Yan.

    The rest of the soldiers also thanked them before starting.

    It seems that this person is the leader of these armored soldiers, Ruan Yan thought to the armored soldier who was the first to speak every time.

    The soldiers did not lift their heads to eat, mouth after mouth, and finally even drank the soup made of clear water.

    Shen Jun put down the bowl in his hand and sighed contentedly.

    It's so comforting to eat such a steaming bowl of noodle soup on this cold, late autumn morning. The whole person was warmed from the stomach to the whole body, and the ironing was extremely.

    Not to mention that this little lady is very good at cooking, and even a simple bowl of noodle soup is delicious. This is the best noodle soup he has ever eaten.

    The soup is glutinous, the meat sauce is salty and fragrant, supplemented by spicy condiments, which makes people unforgettable.

    Shen Jun smacked his lips, but couldn't help but opened his mouth: "Please have another bowl, little lady."

    "Okay, Lang Jun wait a

    moment." Sister Tian winked and took the empty bowl and went to the kitchen.

    These people's appetite is really big, I don't know if they can have some leftovers, and give her a taste.

    Several armored soldiers ate two full bowls before putting down their chopsticks contentedly.