Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Crispy Bone Fish

    The fish in the wooden barrel is divided into half, and Ruan Yan and Li Dawang each share one.

    The few fish that Ruan Yan got were crucian carp with many thorns. They were not big, but they were delicious.

    After thinking for a while, and looking at the ingredients in the kitchen, Ruan Yan decided to make a crispy bone fish.

    The most authentic crispy bone fish is time-consuming to make. You need to marinate the crucian carp to taste, hang it under the eaves to dry the water, and then cook it for several hours.

    However, she was competing with Li Dawang at the moment, so she obviously didn't have so much time for her, so Ruan Yan planned to simplify the steps, and the taste would not be too different.

    It's more than enough to win this match.

    Scrape the scales of the small crucian carp to remove the dirt, rinse it clean, rub it all over the fish with salt, and marinate for a quarter of an hour.

    When the chef-in-law who followed Ruan Yan saw her skilled knife craftsman, he was very surprised.

    This knife craftsmanship cannot be mastered without a few years of hard work. It seems that she really underestimated this lady Ruan before.

    "Coffee, can I trouble you to help set the fire?" Ruan Yan asked while taking the seasoning.

    There is only one chef on her side, and the others in Huotouying are on Li Dawang's side, and no one is willing to help her.

    In modern times, she had never used this kind of earthen stove, and could not make a fire at all. In the past, when I was in the restaurant, the fire was all handled by Sister Tian. Now that Sister Tian was not around, it was a bit troublesome.

    "No trouble, no trouble, don't worry, little lady, I'm a good hand at burning fire." The chef replied repeatedly.

    Hearing the chef's answer, Ruan Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Thank you." Ruan Yan thanked with a smile.

    She knew that the chef was helping her out of Xiao Heng's face, but no matter what, it was right to say thank you for helping her.

    When the crucian carp was marinated and delicious, Ruan Rou began to adjust the sauce.

    She probably took a look and saw that Zhenbei Army Kitchen has a lot of seasonings, as well as some very rare seasonings.

    I really don't understand how Huotouying can make such unpalatable meals when the ingredients and seasonings are so complete.

    If this kind of small crucian carp wants to make a good taste, it has to be seasoned with a lot of seasonings.

    There was not much fish, so Ruan Yan roughly estimated how much seasoning he needed, and started to move his hands.

    Mix half a bowl of wine, half a bowl of vinegar, a spoonful of soybean paste, then take tempeh, salt, oil, pepper powder, a little dill seeds, add scallion white, orange peel and mulberry seeds, stir well and set aside for later use.

    There is no kitchen paper in this era. After the crucian carp is marinated, it can only be slightly roasted on the side of the stove to control the moisture of the fish.

    After the iron pot is hot, put the oil, and when the oil in the pot is slightly smoking, Ruan Yan said: "The chef, turn

    the fire slowly." "Okay." Instantly smaller.