Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Opening

    When the sky just showed a hint of fish belly white, Ruan Rou got up.

    It was the first time she had woken up so early since the time traveled, and Sister Tian didn't open the door until she finished washing up.

    "Girl, you really got up so early today!" Sister Tian exclaimed in disbelief.

    Ruan Yan rolled her eyes at her and said angrily: "What? Do you think your girl can't get up this morning? I'm a person who keeps my word, and I say get up early."

    "Yes, yes, the girl does what she says. She is a gentleman." Sister Tian boasted following Ruan Yan's words.

    Ruan Yan glanced at Sister Tian and didn't talk to her anymore. Although it was only at the beginning of 90, it was still early, but she still had a lot of things to prepare, so she could not delay.

    "I'll take care of these things. Sister Tian, ​​you can make a fire and simply boil some porridge to fill your stomach." Ruan Yan rejected Sister Tian's idea of ​​helping her, mixing noodles and stuffing, Sister Tian. I haven't done it yet, and I don't have any number in my hands. Ruan Yan intends to do everything by himself.

    Whether the reputation of Guantangbao can be beaten, but it depends on today, and it is not sloppy at all.

    "Okay, that girl, call me if you're tired." Sister Tian didn't insist, she knew that her cooking skills were only reluctant. It was okay to cook a porridge and mix a side dish to eat by herself, and sell it to diners. food, she is still far behind.

    Yesterday afternoon, the girl taught her for a long time, but she didn't learn it at all, so she should feel at ease and set fire to the fire, and helping the girl get started.

    It is best to use the method of "three hard and three soft" to knead the dough of the soup dumpling, so that the dough will be more gluten, tough and smooth, and the soup will not leak and the clothes will not fall off.

    During the time between making the noodles, Ruan Yun went out of the kitchen, and took out the pig skin jelly and minced meat stored in the system [backpack] in a place where Sister Tian could not see.

    Yesterday, in front of Sister Sweet, she put the pig skin jelly and minced meat into a bucket covered with ice. On the surface, she put it into a well to chill, but it was actually to cover her transfer of these two ingredients.

    Putting [backpack] such an awesome fresh-keeping plug-in doesn't need it, isn't it a waste of time?

    The pigskin jelly and meat stuffing taken out from the [backpack] are still very fresh, no different from yesterday.

    The pig skin jelly made by the system has no taste, so Ruan Yan adjusted the taste of the meat filling to be slightly salty, so that the taste will be more intense when the pig skin is frozen into soup.

    The first thing to eat in soup dumplings is the soup, followed by the meat filling, and the second is the noodles, so the taste of the soup is the most important thing.

    In order to make the soup and meat fillings richer, Ruan Yun also figured out a simple version of sweet noodle sauce. Salty and fresh with a little sweetness, it is often more sweet.

    After the dough is reconciled, roll it into small doughs of the same size, form a small ball, roll it out with a rolling pin, and a thin and tough dough is ready.

    A spoonful of minced meat, a spoonful of pork rind jelly, fingers flying between the fingers, an eighteen pleated, delicate and small soup dumpling is wrapped.