Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Braised Eggplant

    "Thank you for your help today." Ruan Yan saluted and thanked Fushen, the yamen in front of him who was dressed in the garb of catching fast.

    Lin Zhaotou flicked his head and didn't accept the salute, "Miss Ruan said, Mrs. Ruan took care of Lin and the brothers when she was still there, but she helped move a few things, but she couldn't bear it. The gift."

    Seeing that Lin Zhaotou's words did not seem to be false, Ruan Yan did not insist, and took out a purse from his sleeve and handed it over, "After being busy for a long time, Lin Zhaotou bought some drinks for the Langjuns to quench their thirst."

    Lin Zhaotou met Ruan Rou's gentle but firm gaze, and the words of refusal made a twist in his mouth, but he didn't say it.

    "Lin Mou thanked Mrs. Ruan on behalf of the brothers." Lin Chao said with his fist folded.

    Ruan Yan smiled slightly: "The restaurant will open in a few days. Don't forget to bring your gentlemen to have a taste."

    "When the time comes, Lin will definitely come." The little lady has actually been reduced to relying on selling food for a living, and the fate of people is really unclear.

    After sending Lin Zhaotou and the others away, Ruan Yan closed the door of the store and walked to the backyard.

    She moved out from the magistrate's office with Sister Tian today. She wanted to ask a few people to help with the move, but she didn't know how Lin Zhaotou got the news, so she brought a few yamen to help.

    Someone offered to help, and Ruan Yan was also happy to save trouble, so she did not refuse.

    Whether they came to see the fun or really wanted to help, it made no difference to Ruan Yan, they all had to pay money. Besides, the yamen came to help move the house, and it can also deter some people with bad intentions for her.

    In this era, people in the yamen have a natural deterrent to ordinary people.

    The complicated look in Lin Chutou's eyes before he left was too obvious, but Ruan Yan naturally saw it, but she didn't care. She is not the original owner, so she doesn't feel that there is any gap in her status.

    【Ding! Side quest: Ask the player to clean up the restaurant. 】

    After this period of research, Ruan Yan has thoroughly figured out the system. Hearing the sound of it releasing the task, he did not stop for a moment, and controlled his consciousness in his mind to receive the task.

    "Girl, you go and rest, the servants will do the cleaning."

    Sister Tian saw her girl pick up a bucket of water and a rag, looking like she was ready to work, and quickly persuaded her.

    Ruan Yan sighed helplessly: "Sister Tian, ​​I'm no longer Miss Jin Gui from the county magistrate, and I've told you many times, don't call yourself a slave anymore, in the future only the two of us will depend on each other, you have to get used to it earlier. "

    Sister Tian was stunned for a moment, her eyes dimmed, and she murmured: "Slave... I understand."

    Ruan Yan knew that Sister Tian was distressed for her, but today is different from the past, and she is not the original owner, Sweetie always has to learn to adapt.

    Near noon, the two finally finished cleaning the restaurant. At the same time, the system prompt to complete the task also sounded in Ruan Yan's mind.

    【Ding! Congratulations to the player for completing the side quest "Cleaning the Restaurant", please go to the "Backpack" to check the rewards. 】