Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Instant Noodles

    After the soldiers picked up the branches and dead leaves to set them on fire, they brought clean water from a distant stream and boiled it. After watching the water boil, Ruan Yan opened the bread wrapped in oil paper and put it into the pot to cook for a while. just take it out.

    Take a large bowl, take out the small bag in the oil-paper bag, pour out the seasonings, stir well with boiling water, and then pour in the cooked noodles, the smell is fragrant for a while, and everyone stops their movements and goes to her. Look here.

    "Miss Ruan, what are you eating? Why is it so fragrant, it's not inferior to hot pot at all." Smelling the fragrance of the food from Ruan Yan and the others, Xu Xing suddenly felt that the rice in his hand was not fragrant. , put down the bowls and chopsticks and came over.

    Ruan Yan took a sip of the soup, relieved her craving, and replied, "This food is called instant noodles."

    Ruan Yan knew the power of instant noodles. People like her who were used to instant noodles in her previous life would think hard if they didn't eat them for a long time. Not to mention the ancients who have never eaten.

    No one can resist the domineering aroma of fast food.

    "Instant noodles..." Xu Xing repeated in his mouth, and looked at the things they used to cook instant noodles.

    "Does Manager Xu want something?" Ruan Yan asked.

    Xu Xing smiled embarrassedly: "Then I would like to thank Mrs. Ruan. We cooked the sausages, which tasted good, and gave them to Mrs. Ruan to try it out."

    "Then I will not be polite to Mr. Xu." Ruan Yan did not Rejected, and sighed.

    Because there were more than a dozen people in their group, Ruan Yan deliberately brought out more instant noodles. At this time, each of them shared a bowl, and there was still a lot left in the pot, so he shared half of it with Xu Xing, so that they could taste it. .

    The remaining half was naturally reserved for their own people. She didn't eat much, but those soldiers ate a lot. One bowl is definitely not enough to add another bowl.

    Xu Xing distributed a lot of instant noodles from Ruan Yan, and distributed a little to everyone in their team, and did not eat alone with those who were close to him.

    Going out, the most taboo is not to suffer from widowhood but to suffer unevenly, maybe because of a trivial matter, there is a conflict, and the life is lost in vain.

    Xu Xing and the others held a bowl, picked a chopstick of instant noodles and put them in their mouths, and were instantly captured by the delicious taste.

    fragrant! It's really fragrant! I didn't expect to be able to eat such delicious food when I was running around, and it was not inferior to the delicacies made by the chefs in the house.

    This little lady Ruan is really a strange person. She not only has delicious food like hot pot, but also wonderful things like instant noodles. I don't know how she figured it out.

    After everyone had lunch, they gathered together in twos and threes to gossip and rest, and Xu Xing came over, ready to talk to Ruan Yan.

    "Miss Ruan, your instant noodles taste so good, and they are so suitable for making long-distance rations. Have you ever thought about doing this business?" The two had already dealt with each other, and Xu Xing asked directly without detouring.

    Hearing this, Ruan Yan admired Xu Xing quite a bit. He could think of a business after lunch, no wonder he could save a lot of family property.

    She didn't think about it before. She originally planned to cooperate with Xiao Da's investors to sell instant noodles to the army, as the dry food for the army on the way, to make money and contribute her own strength.