Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    [Congratulations to the player for getting the ingredients: a frozen pig skin. 】

    Ruan Yan looked at a black lacquer carved fine food box that suddenly appeared on the bed, and was stunned before opening it.

    The food box has only one layer. After opening the lid, what you can see is the pigskin jelly in the delicate white porcelain plate, which is crystal clear and breezing cold air.

    After Ruan Yan opened the lucky purse in his hand, the system prompt sounded again——

    [Congratulations to the player for obtaining the secret recipe of the soup dumpling, the cooking skills will be activated after the soup dumpling is completed.

    Note: The current cooking skill is level 0, which can only make pig skin jelly. ]

    Hearing the system prompt, Ruan Yan was even more surprised.

    This means that she only needs to provide the ingredients for making pigskin jelly to the system, and she can directly obtain the finished pigskin jelly, which not only saves trouble, but also gets the pigskin jelly with excellent quality made by the system, which is perfect!

    After the level of cooking skills is increased later, more and more complex food can be made.

    Ruan Yan put the pigskin jelly rewarded by the system back into the [backpack], took out a wooden box from the cabinet, took some silver money and put it in the purse, put the wooden box back carefully, and locked the cabinet before opening the door. went out.

    Originally, Ruan Yan was still thinking about what to sell for breakfast after the opening of his restaurant. This time, thanks to the system, there is no need to worry about it. He mainly sells soup dumplings, and sells two other meals together.

    "Girl, then I'll go." Sister Tian took the purse that Ruan Yan handed her and said.

    Ruan Yan waved her hand and urged, "Come on, it's getting late."

    Sister Tian walked in the direction of Aunt Wang's house without looking back, while Ruan Yan turned and walked in the other direction. .

    Butcher Zhang's house is in the west of the city, and it is not in the same direction as Aunt Wang, who lives in the north of the city.

    When eating and drinking in the county town a few days ago, Ruan Yunming secretly inquired about the situation. People in Ling'an County said that the meat of Butcher Zhang's house was good, and the price was the same as other stores but fresher. The pigs are slaughtered before the stall is set up. Except for the quantity ordered by the restaurant the day before, only one pig is sold every day, and the stall is closed when it is sold out.

    Ruan Yan admires this butcher Zhang very much. His business is so good, and he can insist on selling only one pig a day for decades.

    But knowing is knowing, under the temptation of real money, there are still very few people who can persevere. Otherwise, with so many butcher shops in Ling'an County, how could only his family have this reputation?

    Ling'an County was not that big, and Ruan Yan had only walked for more than a quarter of an hour before reaching the west of the city.

    Butcher Zhang's house was on the street in the west of the city, just two steps away.

    Ruan Yan stopped at the door of a shop with a plaque on the door saying 'Zhang's Butcher's Shop'. Before entering the door, he smelled a strong smell of raw meat and blood, but the stone steps in front of the shop were very clean. At first glance, the store is clean and tidy.