Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Update

    "Who is it? It's here."

    Ruan Yan just knocked on the door twice, and someone inside answered, and the voice was a little familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere.

    After the door opened, Ruan Yan saw a familiar face and said in surprise, "Doctor Li?"

    Dr. Li didn't expect that Ruan Yan was knocking on his door, and there was a bit of surprise on his face at the moment.

    "Miss Ruan? What's wrong with coming to my house now?" As a doctor, Dr. Li's former patient knocked on the door, and the first thing he thought of was the patient's discomfort.

    Ruan Yan smiled, shook his head and said, "I'm not feeling well, Dr. Li is highly skilled in medicine, and my body is already healed. I took the liberty to come to the door today to harass you to bring you food. I just moved to the next door today, and I will have trouble in the future. Doctor Li, take care of me."

    After speaking, Ruan Yan raised the food container in her hand.

    "It's fine. Lady Ruan came in for a cup of tea?" After hearing Ruan Yan's intention, Dr. Li put down his heart and stroked the white beard on his chin.

    Ruan Yan refused: "It's getting late today, I have to deliver food to another family, and I'll ask you for tea when I have time."

    "Okay, Madam Ruan, wait a minute, I'll go to the kitchen to get the dishes. Come." Ruan Yan refused, and Dr. Li didn't insist, and turned around and walked quickly to the kitchen to get the utensils.

    When Doctor Li brought the dishes, Ruan Yan opened the lid of the food box and took out the soup dumplings inside.

    "What kind of food is this?" Doctor Li exclaimed, but in a flash, he returned to his calm appearance, and seriously looked at the food he had never seen before.

    The food in the plate is small and delicate, shaped like a chrysanthemum, which is more crystal clear against the background of the white porcelain plate.

    Thinking that Li Junhe had traveled to many places and ate a lot of delicious food when he was young, but he had never seen such food before. I didn't expect this lady Ruan to have such good cooking skills, and to be able to make long cakes so well.

    "The name of this kind of food is 'Guantangbao'. When eating, be careful that the soup inside will scald your mouth." Ruan Yan put the Guantangbao on the plate brought by Dr. Li and explained.

    Soup dumplings? The name is rather strange.

    Dr. Li nodded, looking at the soup dumplings with a hint of impatience in his eyes, "Okay, it's getting late, you can quickly deliver soup dumplings to another family."

    Ruan Yan replied wisely: " Then I won't disturb Dr. Li for dinner. My restaurant will open early the next morning, and I will sell this soup dumpling at the early morning. If you think it tastes good, you can come to the store to take care of the business. "

    Mrs. Ruan in front of her was clearly smiling, but Li Junhe felt that she was inexplicably like a little fox hunting for food, and the expression in those gleaming peach blossom eyes was exactly the same as when someone was calculating the enemy.

    "It's alright, alright, I understand, hurry up." Dr. Li pretended to be impatient and rushed out.

    Ruan Yan's brows and eyes were curved, and she bowed slightly before turning and leaving.

    When she was ill, it was fortunate that Dr. Li treated her wholeheartedly, so that her body could recover so quickly.

    After saying goodbye to Doctor Li, Ruan Yan walked to the other side and knocked on the door of another neighbor.