Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The God of Wealth

    Ruan Yan looked at Xiao Heng who was sitting opposite her, a little dazed.

    Recently, she was busy with the opening of the restaurant, but she forgot to make an appointment with Xiao Heng. When she saw Xiao Heng outside the restaurant this morning, she was surprised for a while.

    "General Xiao, have you eaten too early?" Ruan Yan asked with a frown.

    This is her God of Wealth and must be taken care of.

    "No." Xiao Heng's cold phoenix eyes looked at the little lady who was talking and laughing in front of her, her thin lips lightly parted, and she spat out two words.

    Ruan Yan supported the table with both hands, stood up, and said, "Then sit for a while, and I'll go to the kitchen to bring you some food."

    "Well." Xiao Heng replied lightly.

    Ruan Rou, who was about to go to the kitchen, suddenly stopped, turned his head and asked, "General Xiao, do you want to eat soup dumplings, meat dumplings, vegetable dumplings and vegetable porridge?"

    Xiao Heng lifted his eyelids and looked at it. She glanced and replied, "No."

    Not picky eaters, it's okay.

    "Okay." Ruan Yan then went to the kitchen with confidence to prepare food.

    As soon as he entered the kitchen, everyone in the restaurant gathered around and asked curiously, "Girl, who is that person?"

    Xiao Heng's identity is very noble, and he came alone in a low-key manner, Ruan Yan guessed that he did not want people to know , so he didn't plan to tell Ye Zhao, Ding Wenxing and their Xiao Heng's identity.

    Later, I have to tell Sister Tian to tell her not to reveal Xiao Heng's identity.

    "It's the God of Wealth of our restaurant. When I see him here in the future, I'll greet him with excitement. Do you hear me?" Ruan Yan said mysteriously.

    The crowd looked suddenly enlightened, nodded and said, "Got it."

    No wonder the master wanted to greet him in person. The man looked either rich or expensive, so it turned out to be a rich young master.

    "Girl, that's not Xiao——" Sister Tian said suspiciously, but Ruan Yan interrupted her before she finished speaking.

    "Sister Tian, ​​come here, I have something to tell you." Sister Tian said

    "oh", followed Ruan Yan out of the kitchen and into Ruan Yan's house, and was asked by Ruan Yan'er for a while before she came out .

    Although I don't understand why my girl asked her to keep it a secret, what the girl said is right, just listen to it yourself.

    Xiao Heng looked at the restaurant. There were some flowers and paintings in the lobby, and there was a dish sign on the wall, and he also painted the appearance of the dish.

    The dishes are carefully outlined with a pen, and they are also colored, which makes people drool just by looking at the paintings.

    Thinking of the smiling appearance of the young lady Ruan, Xiao Heng closed his eyelids and tapped on the table with his fingers.

    It's a bit ingenious. However, a lady from an official family, reduced to what she is now, also makes people feel two sighs.

    Xiao Heng was thinking with his brows lowered, when he heard footsteps coming from far and near. He looked up and saw the smiling face of the young lady Ruan.