Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Dried Bamboo Roasted Pork

    The next day, Ruan Rou woke up from her sleep with the knock on the door of Sister Tian.

    "Girl, it's getting late. After getting up and washing up, I'm ready to eat breakfast. Aunt Wang should bring vegetables over in a while. Isn't there a lot of work to do today?" Sister Tian urged outside the door.

    Ruan Yan rubbed his forehead, sat up, and replied lazily, "I see, your girl will get up soon."

    "Hey, that girl, hurry up, I've already made breakfast, and later. It will be cold when you get there." Sister Tian was afraid that Ruan Yan would stay in bed, so she told her before she walked away.

    After my girl recovered from her illness, for some reason, she suddenly had a problem of staying in bed. She used to wake up at dawn, but now she has to sleep until the sun rises, and she has to urge her several times to wake up.

    Fortunately, I went to bed early last night, and I was not very sleepy when I woke up early this morning. Ruan Yan got out of bed and dressed quickly for the first time, and went out to wash.

    The breakfast is millet porridge with mixed cucumber shreds. The millet porridge cooked by Tianjier is very good. It is thick and thick. Drinking such a bowl of hot porridge in the bleak autumn morning, the whole person is warmed from the stomach.

    After eating the last spoonful of millet porridge in the bowl, Ruan Yan narrowed her eyes comfortably and sighed contentedly.

    The two ate early, and Sister Tian went to the kitchen to clean up. Ruan Yan went back to her room, closed the door, and prepared to check the cooking skills that she unlocked yesterday.

    Open the game panel, click on the [Cooking] interface, and the game icon of a pot will appear.

    [System Tip: Players only need to provide raw materials to "cook". ]

    At this time, there is only a food icon like "pig skin jelly" on the [Cooking] interface. Ruan Yan clicked in and looked at the required ingredients, and found that she only needed to provide pork, and the system could make pig skin jelly instead of jelly. Just pork rind.

    This is much more convenient. You must know that pig skins are not so easy to buy at the moment. She needs a lot of frozen pig skins. Now she can make them with only pork, which can be regarded as a relief to her.

    Although a pork rind jelly requires a pound of pork, it is better than a hard-to-get pork rind.

    "Sister Tian, ​​my aunt has brought you food, hurry up and open the door." A familiar loud voice came from outside the restaurant door into the backyard.

    Ruan Yan guessed that Sister Tian had not finished cleaning up, so she opened the door and walked towards the lobby, "Sister Tian, ​​I'll open the door for Aunt Wang.

    " .

    Ruan Yan walked to the lobby of the restaurant, opened the door, and saw Aunt Wang sitting on the carriage, with bundles of washed and bundled vegetables on the trolley behind her. The green leaves were still stained with water droplets. Very fresh.

    "Aunt Wang is early, but is it too early to eat?" Ruan Yan greeted with a smile.

    Aunt Wang saw that it was not Sister Tian but Ruan Yan who came out, her face showed a bit of restraint, and her voice was much lower, "I have eaten, I came early this morning, so I didn't disturb Lady Ruan to eat breakfast. Shall we eat?"

    Ruan Yan probably knew why Aunt Wang felt uncomfortable when facing her, and it is normal for ordinary people to be cautious when facing the lady of the official family.