Chapter 34

Chapter 34 You Can Plead Guilty

    "Have you heard? The rich man from Ling'an County, He Yuanwai, was arrested this morning!" A man in a coarse cotton coat said to his companions.

    His companion looked surprised and asked: "Huh! How did you get arrested? Do you know what happened?"

    "Hey, you don't know, I heard that several soldiers were taken from his restaurant by a few soldiers. It was carried out."

    "It was carried out?! Someone died?"

    The man in the coarse cotton coat waved his hand: "I didn't die, I heard that it was poisoning, but the treatment was timely and I saved my life. But..." The

    man paused deliberately when he said this, and wanted his companion to urge him to speak quickly. .

    Sure enough, his companion slapped him in dissatisfaction, and urged him: "Don't cheat, hurry up and say, I'll treat you to dinner at noon today." The

    man smiled: "But I heard that the rich man offended two high-ranking officials, that poisonous man. It was originally given to those two high officials, but I didn't expect that I ate it by mistake. People didn't hurt, but they broke themselves in."

    "Huh! The hearts of these big rich people are really dark enough, I remember we used to be. This kind of thing has happened in the county too, and there are several restaurants that have murdered people by poisoning people, could it be…”

    Before his companion finished speaking, the man hurriedly interrupted: "Okay, don't say it, be careful if someone listens to it, and report it to the rich man. If he is all right, I can't say that he will trouble you.

    " This kind of thing, the magistrate of Ziyou County is in charge of it, and it has nothing to do with ordinary people like us." The

    companion was startled, looked around, and found no suspicious people eavesdropping on them.

    "Hey, I'll just tell you, I won't talk anymore. Let's walk around and see what the little lady Ruan's house made delicious today. I invite you." The

    two walked side by side and entered Ruan. Rouge's restaurant.

    They didn't notice a man who was not far behind them. Looking at their backs, his expression suddenly became very strange. He stopped and turned around and hurried away.

    County government, dungeon.

    He Yuanwai woke up from his stupor and found himself in a strange yet somewhat familiar place. He turned his head and saw a few yamen, and sat up with a sigh.

    Looking around, I finally knew where the place I felt familiar came from.

    He had sent several family members to this ghost place before, and in order to get what he wanted, he also personally came to this ghost place to ask questions.

    He didn't expect that one day he would become a prisoner in this ghost place.

    Outside the prison, a yamen found him awake, and said to one of his colleagues, "You're awake, go and report to the county magistrate." The

    other yabo nodded, turned and ran outside the cell.

    He Yuanwai watched their movements, and scenes of what happened before he fainted flashed through his mind.

    The back, which was not very straight at first, was even more bent, and suddenly, as if thinking of something, it straightened again.

    That's right, that lord won't leave him alone. He pays so much filial piety to him every year. As I said before, if this county magistrate is killed, he will send someone from them to take over.