Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Fish-flavored shredded pork

    At this time, the Huotouying kitchen was filled with the aroma of various foods, among which the aroma of crispy bone fish was the most important.

    The guys are busy swallowing their saliva. It's fragrant, so fragrant!

    Apart from going to the restaurants and restaurants in Ling'an County to fight teeth on Huo Mu day, how long have they not smelled such an attractive fragrance in the kitchen of Huotouying?

    The main dish for lunch today is crispy bone fish. Ruan Yan served it with a few light side dishes. After eating the heavy-flavored crispy bone fish, eating some refreshing side dishes can stimulate people's appetite even more.

    Zhenbeijun's lunch was two meat dishes. Ruan Yan looked at it in the kitchen and decided to make fish-flavored shredded pork with another meat dish.

    Fish-flavored shredded pork is a rare dish in Sichuan cuisine that is not very spicy. The taste is salty, sweet, sour and spicy. The spiciness is very mild, just enough to stimulate one's appetite.

    To make fish-flavored shredded pork, you need to use tenderloin, wash it, shred it, and marinate it with a little wine and salt.

    The side dishes include winter bamboo shoots, carrots, fungus, and green peppers. However, there are no green peppers in this dynasty, and the pepper seeds Ruan Yun received from the system have not yet started to be planted, so only three kinds of side dishes were used, followed by some cornel pepper sauce to taste.

    After washing the three kinds of side dishes, cut them into shreds, blanch them in boiling water, and set them aside for later use.

    Wash the onion, ginger and garlic and cut them into chopped green onion, minced ginger and minced garlic. Take a small bowl and mix with a little starch and water. Putting a little starch can make the meat more tender and rich in taste.

    When the oil in the pot is smoldering, add the marinated shredded pork and stir-fry quickly, wait for the shredded pork to turn slightly white and set aside for later use.

    Then pour the oil into the pot and heat it up, put the bean paste, fry the red oil, put the chopped onion, ginger, minced garlic, add the right amount of salt, sugar, sauce, vinegar, cornel, pepper and water, and then pour in the just blended Good starch, boil on low heat to make juice.

    When Ruan Yan was frying the small ingredients, the domineering scent even covered the smell of crispy fish for a while. The guys in the kitchen stopped their work one after another, looked at the pot in front of Ruan Yan, and tried hard. sniff.

    "Cuckoo..."

    I don't know which cook's belly sang empty city plans, especially in the quiet kitchen.

    Ruan Yan raised his head and glanced in the direction of the cooks: "You first cut the tenderloin, fungus, winter bamboo shoots and carrots into shreds, and I will teach you how to mix the sauce when I cook the pot here." The

    cooks really didn't expect this The little lady didn't hide her secrets at all, she was willing to teach them how to cook by hand, and she made it clear how much each seasoning should be added.

    Comparing the little lady's behavior, they thought of their attitude towards people at the beginning, and everyone's faces burned with panic.

    Many chefs began to complain about Li Dawang in their hearts, thinking that if he hurriedly jumped out to embarrass the little lady, they would not have followed.