Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Jasper Hairpin

    After leading Xiao Heng and Shen Yan to the private room on the second floor and serving tea and snacks, Ruan Yan asked the two of them what they would like to eat.

    "Naturally, I came here to taste the taste of this hot pot. Compared with eating in a small courtyard, eating hot pot in a hot pot restaurant should have a different flavor." Shen Yan said with a smile.

    Ruan Yan also smiled and said, "It's a different feeling when you think about it. Then I'll arrange it here, General Xiao and Sergeant Shen wait for a while."

    "Miss Ruan didn't ask me what dishes I want to eat? Wan What should I do if the two of us don't like the first dish." Shen Yan glanced at Xiao Heng and asked with raised eyebrows.

    "You two are the distinguished guests in the store, and you have come to the restaurant quite a few times. Although you haven't been able to know all the food preferences of the two of you, you still have some understanding so that you won't be completely blinded."

    Ruan Yan Knowing that Shen Yan was joking and not trying to embarrass her, he explained it without hesitation.

    After getting Ruan Yan's reply, and seeing Xiao Heng's unhappy expression beside him, Shen Yan accepted it as soon as he saw it, and didn't ask any more questions.

    "In that case, it's up to Mrs. Ruan to make arrangements over there, and the two of us will just wait and enjoy the food."

    "That's right." Ruan Yan bowed slightly and bowed before exiting the private room and walking towards the kitchen. , ready to personally prepare food for the two of them.

    After Ruan Yan left, Shen Yan opened the folding fan in his hand with a swipe, feeling very romantic, and said to Xiao Heng: "I just asked a few more questions, just show me your face, Huai Yu, you are now I'm getting more and more serious about my friends."

    Xiao Heng stretched out a finger against the edge of the fan, and said, "It seems that Shen Junshi has been quite leisurely recently, and he actually wants to learn the way of that long-tongued woman, and we will wait until later. When I get back to the barracks, I will handle some more military affairs for me."

    Hearing this, Shen Yan frowned instantly: "Xiao Huaiyu, you're too much, I'm so busy every day that I don't even have to drink saliva, you still want to assign me a task, and the donkey can still catch a breath!"

    Hearing Shen Yan's complaints and protests, Xiao Heng did not move, and said coldly, "You are not a beast."

    Shen Yan wanted to subconsciously reply "Of course", but suddenly realized that Xiao Heng was scolding him for not even being a beast. Putting away the folding fan and knocking on his arm, Xiao Heng never imagined that holding the folding fan in one hand relieved his strength.

    "Xiao Huaiyu, let go!" Shen Yan angrily tugged at the folding fan that Xiao Heng was holding, and said, "Don't you really have any interest in that little lady Ruan?"

    Xiao Heng let go of his hand, Allowing Shen Yan to pull back the folding fan and open it with a slam, he pretended to fan it. He looked out the window and was lost for a moment.

    How does he feel about that little lady Ruan?

    Xiao Heng didn't know it himself, he just felt that the little lady always smiled happily, as if she had no worries. Every time he went to the store to eat, he would cook himself and prepare the food for him carefully. Before leaving, he would also tell him what to eat, what to eat less, and what to eat more.