Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Cooking Fish

    The servants who were sent to the Li and Zhao residences to pass the word got the answer, and hurried back to the residence to report.

    "Reporting to my lord, both Li Yuanwai and Zhao Yuanwai said that they will be free in three days, so you can choose a place, and they will definitely come to the appointment." The servant knelt on the ground and said respectfully.

    He Yuanwai said with satisfaction: "Then at Shen Shi in three days, let them gather at the Zuixiang Building.

    " pass the word.

    He Yuanwai expressed that he was very satisfied with the knowledge of Zhao and Li's family.

    "Okay, I'm exhausted, you can do it quickly, Lao Qian." He Yuanwai got up and walked to the inner room, waving his hand to Qian Lao.

    Qian Lao bowed to answer: "No, sir, don't worry."

    After Qian Lao returned to his room, he found his confidant, and ordered: "It's better to find those people last time, they know what to do, according to It's an old rule, pay them half of the money first."

    "No." The confidant knew, and after taking the order, he turned around and left without asking a word.

    After the confidant left, the room returned to silence, and a figure came out of the darkness.

    "Come on, what does the master say?" Qian Lao was not surprised that a person appeared in his room, and asked familiarly.

    "You can close the net." The person said coldly.

    Old Qian sighed lightly, as if he was muttering to himself, and seemed to say to the person who came: "This is all coming to an end." The

    person didn't answer, and didn't even move.

    After only sighing for a moment, Qian Lao returned to his previous appearance: "This time they are still acting according to the previous rules. The specific action time of those few people will not be known until three days later. You will come back then."

    "Well." Come. The person's voice was still cold and calm, but before the figure disappeared, a soft voice fell in the air, "Be careful."

    Old Qian looked at the direction where the person was leaving, with a smile on his face.

    Due to the special promotions launched by Ruan Yan on the opening day, the business of her restaurant has been very good in the past few days.

    Customers who come to the store once for consumption will come a second time, not only to make up for the full discount, but also to eat at the Ruan Yan Restaurant.

    For these diners, whoever they go to eat is all about eating, and they care more about which one is cheaper than the one that tastes good.

    Suddenly encountering a store that is both cheap and delicious, how can you not be attracted?

    "Sister Sweet, here's a piece of meat and a bowl of braised meat soup cake." A diners shouted at the counter as soon as they stepped into the store.

    A crisp voice responded: "Okay, Wang Langjun sits in, and the food will come soon."

    Now Ruan Rou Restaurant has a lot more food than when it first opened, pasta, steamed vegetables, stir-fried vegetables, stewed vegetables, etc. , only the guests can't think of, there is nothing they don't do.

    It's just that it's winter now, and there are no more ingredients than other seasons. The dishes offered by the restaurant every day depend on what ingredients are available that day.