Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Missions

    [Congratulations to the player for getting the novice reward: a dilapidated restaurant. 】

    When Ruan Yan unfolded the folded paper in his hand, the sound of the system also sounded.

    The reward given by the system was not a silver ticket but a house deed, which reminded Ruan Yan of the game he played before the time-travel. At the beginning, he also rewarded the player with a small restaurant, and then he did tasks to accumulate experience points to upgrade.

    According to the feedback from players, the rewards for completing tasks are not fixed, but different rewards are issued according to the current needs of players.

    So doesn't she have a plug-in? !

    【Ding! Task 1: Please increase the popularity of the restaurant to 100. The current progress (0/100), does the player receive the task? ]

    [System prompt: Popularity value is a necessary condition for restaurant upgrade. Players are requested to work hard to accumulate popularity value, and the restaurant upgrade will receive an upgrade package. ]

    Ruan Yan clicked the "Confirm" button to receive the task released by the system, and then an unfinished task prompt appeared under the [task bar].

    After confirming his conjecture, Ruan Yan put away the game panel and leaned against the wall to think carefully.

    The game she played before crossing was also called "Big Shopkeeper". It was a gourmet management game. Players needed to make different gourmet dishes to attract NPCs and other players to come to the restaurant for consumption. The specified popularity value and the completion of the side tasks released by the game can be upgraded.

    The system should be set up the same way.

    Fortunately, she still has a good cooking skill, otherwise she would not be able to do the task of system release for a while, after all, she has no money to hire a chef now.

    "Is anyone at home?"

    Ruan Yan, who had eaten breakfast, was half lying on the chaise longue in the courtyard, basking in the sun, when he heard a knock at the door of the courtyard.

    "Come on, Lord Lang wait a moment." Ruan Yan got up and walked to the gate of the courtyard to open the door.

    The person who came was a soldier. He looked like he was not an ordinary soldier in the army, with a saber hanging from his waist and a serious expression.

    "Little lady is well, the humble position is under General Xiao, and I was ordered to come here. I don't know if Lady Ruan is here?" The soldier took out a token engraved with the word "Xiao" from his waist, gave Ruan Ro a look, and asked politely. .

    Sure enough, it was to send pension money.

    Ruan Yan smiled and said: "Lang Jun, well, I am Lady Ruan." The

    soldier looked up and down Ruan Yan, and saw that her brows and eyes were quite similar to the late Mr. Ruan, so he took out a black one from his arms. He handed her his purse, "This is Master Ruan's pension, and Mrs. Ruan will take it."

    "I would like to trouble you for this trip, and thank your general for me." Ruan Yan bowed slightly.

    The purse was heavy in my hand, and I wanted a lot of money. Although the original owner's father was a court official, but the official position was low, there should not be a lot of pension money. Ruan Yan estimated that General Xiao had added some money from his own private house.