Intro

Title: 边关小酒楼 | Border Restaurant
Author: 槐蔻

Ruan Yan woke up and found that she was dressed as a poor official lady, and the food business game she played before fainting also followed her.

A new small restaurant opened in Ling'an County. The young lady of the store was born with a beautiful appearance and was the daughter of the former magistrate of the county.

Ling'an people took pity on her background and went to visit her. I never thought that I would be dazzled by the various delicacies in the small restaurant - meat mackerel, golden chicken, fried pork ribs, raw crab, steamed vegetarian duck, and Dongpo tofu. Ling'an people before eating: we express gratitude to the magistrate's grace.
Ling'an people after eating: what? ! Are you buying food in limited quantities? I want another million copies!!!! (Knock the bowl.jpg)

The general Xiao Heng is the god of war in the Donghua Kingdom in the eyes of the world, and he is also the ruthless and cold-faced king of the king in the heart of Gongqingkou.
Xiao Heng originally thought that the little lady of the Ruan family was weak, but she took care of him, because of her affection. He didn't want to be amazed by her cooking skills, which made him miss her every time.

And every time he went to the restaurant, little lady Ruan not only was not afraid of him, but also always showed a gentle smile, served meticulously boiled hot soup, and carefully instructed him on his diet.
Xiao Heng: Is this little lady happy for him?

The restaurant business is getting better and better, the system experience value is getting more and more, Ruan Yan is beaming with joy.
It's just that the general Xiao, who is generous and not picky, and has helped her a lot, seems to be looking at her more and more wrongly recently...

One day, Xiao Heng came to the door with a dowry gift that couldn't be seen, and wanted to marry her. As a wife.
Ruan, just for money, Rouge: I just wanted your money, but I didn't expect you to be the one who wanted me! QAQ