Prologue

PROLOGUE

Tiffany's POV

Constant. Stagnant. Consistent. Steady.

Those are the terms I am in favor with while growing up.

I am not much for a change. In fact, change scares me a lot. Because being clueless means not knowing what to expect, and that makes me nervous as hell.

What I like is control. I want to be always aware of what could happen and what I could do ahead of time. In that way, I can make sure everything turns out the way I want it to.

And for years, that has been my source of energy. I get excited organizing my day-to-day plans, from choosing the menu for my breakfast to ending my day by picking up the color of my bed sheets. But unexpectedly, that energy seems to be drained now.

I am one of the Elites, the only heiress of my family's fortune, and the lone daughter of the Smyths. I can easily get whatever I could think of, and yet for some reason, I am deeply unsatisfied.

Some people may call me a brat for getting bored and unhappy with my life. I quite agree with them. But I can't change how I feel unless I do something about it.

As crazy as this sounds, a sudden thought occurred to me.

Maybe the only solution to this problem of mine is... change.

----------------------------------

I wanted to post this after writing Love Me in Brooklyn but I miss our Elite girls and I really can't wait any longer. Hope you'll support this too the same way you supported WOTE and TI2.